Chapter 8: Grand Guardian vs Aegis

Everyone except Scar and Lista were looking at surprise at this newcomer . 

"Pyra?? What happened? Why are your hair and cloths black?" Akhos questioned in an evidently confused tone, to which Scar replied "Careful, that thing isn't your Pyra , but an evil copy of her created by the demons. Lista, you said that certain monsters have more then one life...how many does she have?" 

"Uhh...by my clairvoyance, she has around three!" Listarte exclaimed. "So i need to kill her thrice, right??" A nod. "Malos, what are her weakness?" "Eh? ? She is a fire user, so she will attack you with fire based attacks, but that cross shaped crystal is her weakness." Malos confirmed as Scar nodded. "Pyra" fired a huge, swirling burst of flames suddenly at Scar, only for Scar to extend one hand out and say, "Flame Barrier!" As a orange force field appeared around scar and negated the attack . 

"That's burning sword!" Jin yelled. At speeds faster then "Pyra" could react, however, Scar appeared in front of her and slashed her core crystal, shattering it into pieces, causing the fake pyra to slowly melt into purple mud. 

"UGH! Gross! " Akhos had to say. "So far, first life gone." Scar nodded, as the purple mud started violently moving on the ground. Slowly, it rose up and took the form of a humanoid girl, with long black hair, now looking like-

"MYTHRA!" Mikhail yelled. "Agh, so that thing transforms into a stronger form when killed?" "It seems so ....what are her pros?" Scar asked, looking at Jin. "She can see the future, but it can be countered with extreme speed " He spoke, remembering the time he gave mythra and rex an ass whooping himself. "Very well then.." Scar spoke as the false mythra, raised her new, double bladed sword in the air, as several dark beams were summoned down on Scar. 

"SCAR!" Lista yelled but..

"Rapid movement: Phase 1.." Scar, moving faster then anyone present could see, dodged every beam thrown at him, causing them to harmlessly blast the ground, before .."Wind Blade!" A sharp blade made up of air, with enough strength to effortlessly slice through kilometre thick diamond, sliced mythra and her core crystal immediately as he swung his sword at her. 

Mythra, or the entity once again melted to mud and fell to the ground, now started to even more violently moving and glowing. 

"Hey, Jin? Did your mythra and pyra had a third form as well?" Scar questioned Jin . "Huh?" Jin asked as the image of a certain emerald pony tailed girl flashed in his mind. "OH SHIT! SCAR LOOK OUT!" Jin shouted and was then promptly knocked away with the rest of his friends  by a shockwave the mud released on it's final transformation. Scar jumped back, and blocked the shockwave with his sword. 

Instead of pyra or mythra, a girl with a pony tail stood in front of him, wearing more armor then both. "WHAT IS THAT FORM!" Lora shouted as she had thought mythra was the aegis's true form. 

"So the demon lord's subordinate can recreate the aegis's true power, huh..?" Jin muttered, now aware of the threat of demon lord. 

"Worse, jin! Her power is higher then who we faced in Morthya!" Malos shouted. Scar vanished, and attempted to slash her, but she blocked with her new, transparent sword. It seemed she can react to light speed. Scar slashed again, and kept slashing as he started pushing her back, gaining the upper hand. Moving at light speed, she took a distance from him and summoned several replicas of her sword and launched them at Scar, , who promptly summoned multiple huge, flaming spears out of nowhere and launched them at Her. The attacks collided and kicked up a lot of dust, and when the dust cleared, Scar and pneuma were revealed to have their swords pressed against one another in a deadlock. 

"What's up with this man! He is just a human, and he is keeping up with the aegis's true power!" Patroka had to say, as Scar overpowered her, and knocked her away with a blue aura engulfed fist. 

The imposter, deciding enough was enough, leaped up and held out her sword. A huge beam fell on it, causing it to extend and become bigger and glow a lot brighter. Was that-

"SIREN?!" Malos shouted, recognizing the attack and the giant mech, or rather, the evil, purple copy of it  that ended his life in alrest and defeated aion. "Shit. Scar, dodge-!"  As the slash that would supposedly end scar's life came on him, however, the unexpected happened.

Scar suddenly was holding a ...staff? No, a sceptre, a long rod which had the model of a silver crescent moon on one end of it, Swan like wings attached at a bit above it's middle and a golden star attached at it's end. A Beautiful, sphere made up of crystal was attached to the moon. Overall, the sceptre was longer then his height.

Scar spread his arms to his sides, causing the sceptre to float up by itself, and glow brightly.

"I am the origin of my creation. I swear i shall end all evil .MOON SCEPTRE POWER ELIMINATION! " Scar shouted as the sceptre let out a super intense , golden light that blinded everyone. Pneuma, who was about to attack scar, was stopped solid, as if paralyzed, as the glow got brighter and brighter, finally, as the glow faded away, everyone opened their eyes and were surprised at what they saw. 

Pneuma who was about to attack, was turned to stone , with her artifice siren. Suddenly, the stoned pneuma shattered into pieces with the artifice and fell to the ground. Everyone was speechless. 

"Scar..What was that..?" Listarte asked, stupified into silence . " I somewhat knew that if i kept attacking her, she would keep regenerating because her body is made out of some cursed mud. I summoned this sceptre instinctively, and...i think the light it emitted somehow removed the curse, and turned that cursed mud into harmless stone. " Scar spoke, interested. 

"Scar...is that your so called Holy proclamation ? " Jin asked, interested. "Maybe, Lista, i want to speak to isister about this." "Eh, ok..." Lista spoke as she opened the portal. 

One by one they walked into the portal in silence. Unknown to everyone but Scar, a strange floating black purple  jellyfish, was too turned to stone and shattered. However, someone looking through the jellyfish as a camera, allowing him to see everything what the jellyfish saw in a crystal ball. He gasped out in pain by just seeing the golden light activate.

"Wait...that golden light is...! DAMN YOU HERO... so he possesses that damn light as well? This is going to be troublesome.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------