Chapter 7: First day

"It is not as good as crystalland but..." Scar trailed off. "Well, at least it is better then what i expected it to be." Malos grumbled. After the second aegis war, all the titans merged together to form a singular continent called Elysium. However..

"Listarte, you said that we can enter Alrest 's timeline in any point of time, right? So can the devil king. He had to chose the time a few months after the second aegis war?" Jin questioned. Scar sighed " Probably to enjoy the despair in the people's eyes. "WHAT? They are even worse then Malos!" Lora screamed, ignoring the 'hey' from Malos. 

Currently they were walking in a pretty crowded city. "This place is like a desert...is this Mor Ardain?" Lista asked, receiving a nod from Mikhail. 

"FREEZE!" At that, everyone groaned, Scar included. He waved his hand, using the "Invisibility" skill to turn Lista, Lora and rest of Torna invisible. He turned around to face a guard of sorts. "Greetings. Is there something you want of me?" Scar spoke in his usual tone of cold and intellect. 

The guard, wearing goggles and a face mask harshly spoke ."Silence scum! Return the core crystal you stole and get on your knees, and your punishment will be lesser!" The guard demanded harshly. Scar frowned. So these people are those people who will arrest and harass people without even knowing if the said person is truly a criminal or not. 

How many people they harassed like that? "I don't get what you are speaking of. I don't hold any core crystal." Scar declared. Any normal person would by now, had been on their knees and begging. 

Scar was NO ordinary person, and he was more then willing to show these petty soldiers their place right now, if they don't cooperate .

"Alright, enough! You are coming with us!" Another Aradian guard attempted to knock out Scar with the blunt end of a weapon. Keyword TRIED. Before the guard could even realize what was happening to him, he was sent flying away at astonishing speed, crashing on the ground, knocked out, his armor shattered. 

"WHA-" The guard, who was threatening Scar earlier , did not even get to  react as Scar backhanded him, sending him flying away in a similar fashion. The other guards surrounded him. "We have you outnumbered! Give u-" The guard slumped to the ground, unconscious. The other guards looked at surprise , but soon, they also feel to the ground, still.

One of the skills Scar discovered he possessed, was "Instant sleep inducement" which put the target to sleep for a finite time, as opposed to one of the curses which causes the target to fall asleep for good and trap them in an eternal nightmare. 

"Wow, dude, you literally didn't even fight them." Mikhail spoke, as Scar removed their invisibility. Scar nodded. "Say Listarte, i don't remember learning this skill. How do i have it?" Lista was more then happy to help. "Ah, Scar you are a scared guardian, right? Well, sacred guardians have their own laws. The powers you possessed are not actually possessed by your body, but actually by your soul.That is why, maybe you had learned these skills in your previous life, and you possess these skills in this life." "Hmm, that is convenient ." Scar grumbled.

"Anyway, nice welcome, Malos. "Scar spoke sarcastically as Malos grinned, but his grin fell as Scar spoke the next words. "In this hostile environment, Crystalland is better for training, so we are returning there. " Lora was quick to interrupt "No wai-" "Then again, you all are free to roam here as you wish." Scar spoke, referring to Lora and Torna, causing them to grimace. Torna, who was thought to be dead, being found out alive wasn't good at all. 

"HALT! Give up the core crystal-!" The band of thugs, who originally stole the core crystal , were unable to even complete his sentence as their skulls were pierced by spears appearing out of nowhere. Using "Telekinesis", the core crystal leviated from the ground and fell on his hand. "We are taking this core crystal, and also...." Scar pointed his hands at the fallen soldiers ." I will erase their memories about us." One of the curses, which scar stole from chaos master, could erase completely or partially a target's memory.

Scar erased all the soldiers memories of his face. "very useful." Jin wistfully spoke.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DO NOT REMEMBER HIS FACE?" Morag, the flamebringer, Special Inquisitor of the Aradian empire was NOT pleased. Especially since a legendary core crystal was stolen, but it got to another level when she learned that her special soldiers were beaten by a human, but they cannot remember his face. 

"Yes, Lady Morag. Apparently, that human was not a driver, but was so fast the soldiers could not even fight back against him." A guard spoke nervously . "Are you joking with me?" Morag asked in a low tone, glaring. "I swear mam, no!" The guard spoke, causing Morag to sigh. 

There was nothing to say. Morag quietly returned to the group. "What's up, Morag?" Fifteen year old Rex, savior of Alrest and the driver of the Aegis had to ask.It was rather upsetting to see morag down when they had gathered for a reunion. "Was it a robbery?" Zeke von genbu questioned. 

"Yeah. Apparently, the perpetrator defeated all of the soldiers so fast that they could not even fight back." Morag sighed. "Must be a really strong driver then." Nia muttered, but confusion was evident on her face as Morag shook her head. "According to the soldiers it was a human! Just a human! No driver, blade or nothing! And they cannot remember his face as if he deliberately removed their memories." Morag spoke, shocking everyone.

"You are kidding me! Humans can't do that shit without blades!" The blond aegis, mythra argued. "Maybe he is a flesh eater like Jin?" Zeke helped. "While the soldiers did say he was wearing a strange armor of some unidentified material, there was not even a trace of ether around him. " Morag added. "Then...it must be a really strong human. But defeating all those soldiers seem odd. And the erasing memories thing.." Rex muttered. 

"I must start investigation now. We still know what his armor looks like. " Morag started then...

"Lady Morag! I have a strange news!" All heads turned towards a soldier who came up. "One of the men recovered saying he saw that man entering a portal and vanishing!" 

"WHAT??!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"One of the soldiers might had seen me escaping. That will create problems." Scar complained. "That is highly unlikely." Lista sighed. Ever since they returned from Alrest, they had been killing VERY weak monsters left and right. Lora and the Rest of Torna was supremely bored, so was Listarte. Yet Scar continued to train. 

FLISH

Scar's eyes narrowed, so did everyone else's. They soon turned around to see someone was walking towards them. The person had black hair, eyes and cloths, but it looked like someone incredibly familiar to torna and lora , causing their eyes to widen. It was...

"PYRA?"