Chapter 3 : Training again

"I-impossible! We did not even enter Alrest and a great king already appeared? " Listarte mumbled in panic. Chaos Master simply continued , "It is normal for a sensible warrior to first have a demo in fighting, and then go for the real deal, is it not? And this world is a perfect spot. However, i have the ability to create portals which allows me to travel across universes, and even through time. I can travel to alternate universes, alternate timelines of the same universe, and even back and forth in time.And i knew that any sensible hero would definitely come here. "

"N-no way!"

"However, i have seen what your hero is capable of, goddess, and i shall deal with him here!" Chaos Master roared as he powered up, creating a crimson and jet black aura around himself. The surround ground shattered at this power.

"No good! This is bad! "Listarte gasped nervously, as she checked his status, shocking her. "T-this isn't the status of a enemy to be encountered in the beginning, no, before even actually starting!" 

Chaos Master

Level – 66

HP – 10945

Attack – 50,345

Defense – 8954

Agility – 19765

Magic – 22009

Resistance – Fire, Ice, Wind, Water, Electricity, Earth, Poison, Paralysis, Sleep, soul tear, nightmare, power steal, life force drain, energy, curse, pierce

Special skills– Soul tear (Lv 9), Curses of darkman (Lv 3), Clairvoyance (Lv 5), Energy drain (Level 6), Meta travel (Level 8), Cursed Sword (Level 16)

Skills –Demonic delete (Level 5), 

Personality – Cruel

"N-no.." Listarte felt despair. "What do we do, bla-huh?" As lista turned to black, he was missing. Further up, she saw black running away at the opposite direction. 

"Ah, wait for me! Don't leave me at that!" Listarte screamed as she ran after Black. Chaos Master immediately took off after us. "Sorry, hero! But that won't help you now! You use brains over brawn, and i commend you for that but...Curse 4! Turn to stone! ..what?" As Chaos master shouted, Black took out a strange hourglass from his pocket. Listarte's eyes widened seeing that. "Black! That-" "OPEN ! THE! DAMN! PORTAL!" Black shouted as listarte hurriedly open a portal to god's realm. Chaos master, who was caught off guard by his curse not activating, was unable to stop Black and lista from jumping back into the portal.

"Damn! A holy item! " Chaos master groaned as his curse was nullified . "No matter, they will come back soon enough! For now, let us absorb energy from this beautiful world, shall we?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black and Listarte both jumped out of the portal as it closed. Black landed gracefully on his feet while listarte crash landed on the floor. "Ow-" Suddenly black grabbed Lista by her neck and threw lista out of the house. "Hey! What was that for?" "You will distract me in training, so get out." Saying so he shut the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days passed. Listarte decided to look at the crystal ball she borrowed from Aria. "The crystal who sees everything, please show me the imminent danger that is happening right now on the three-dimensional world Crystalland." The scene was shown but...what horror!

The whole sky was purple. The trees , animals and most of the people were turned into stone. 

Chaos master. H-he was draining energy from these people and turning them into stone? No, he was draining the energy of the entire crystalland. If we didn't stop him, crystalland would disappear completely!