Chapter 9: Taking down the Aegis driver and the shift

Well, the Sacred Guardian was fully ready to take on Alrest, but just before he decided to leave, they were informed that the demon lord shifted his plans and left alrest instead to attack another world, the same world where he met Ereshkigal. 

Since Torna and Lora were no longer needed, and they could not return to Alrest, they happily settled down to crystalland. Scar gave them the core crystal he took from the guards, since they would take care of it better.

It was later revealed that the god of resurrections, Beatrice, had resurrected them so they can aid the sacred guardian scar in Alrest. 

However, Listarte explained to Scar there was a holy weapon of immense power which he could use to battle the demon lord, But was located in another world,  which scar agreed to find. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIMESKIP

Scar and Listarte were in an odd barren world. It was only ground and nothing. Scar marched forward, only interested in the weapon they were after. His eyes narrowed when he felt the presence of the weapon, but the reason his eyes narrowed were because of the several other energy signatures he sensed near that weapon, and half of them were not humans, but were of an existence similar to Jin, malos and rest of Torna. That means...they were blades.

"Gah! Why doesn't it let us approach?" A boy of fifteen whined as a force field of some sorts were preventing them from getting near the weapon.  He had brown hair, wore a weird suit with a helmet in which a dragon like creature sat.

"goddamn, idiot! There has to be some way we can get to it!" A welsh catgirl with silver hair, accompanied by a white tiger complained