Chapter 2 : Ready Perfectly

In a flash, the chosen one was summoned from the earthly world.

Listarte gasped , seeing the man before her. His glossy black hair, his fine face, and he had an aura like a male god, even though he was a human. He wore a plain white T shirt and trousers. 

The man is question, opened his eyes and stared at Listarte. Listarte shrugged herself off and began speaking proudly "Hello, my name is Listarte. I am a goddess living in God's realm. Listen carefully, A/N L/N . I have summoned you to become a hero and you will save the world Alrest from evil threats. " 

After she finished speaking, A/N's reaction was not she was expecting. Instead...

"You said you summoned me to save this...alrent from evil threats. Right, how do i know you are not one of the evil threats yourself?" 

"W-WHAT? I AM A GODDESS! YOU CAN SAY BY MY VERY PRESENCE I AM NOT EVIL! AND SECONDLY IT'S ALREST NOT ALRENT!"

Listarte screamed, and then gasped, realizing she forgot her dignity. Before she could speak again however, 

"First of all, please call be Black by my nickname. Second, you say you are a goddess, so why not save that world with that weird name yourself? Why pull me into this mess?" A/N, or Black asked simply.

Listarte calmed herself "T-There are rules to abide by. God created countless universes so that human beings can prosper and thrive on their own. Therefore, it is their own duty to protect the world they were given to."

"So all these are a game to you.." Black spoke darkly ." H-Hey, if gods solve everything for you mortals, then your meaning of existence will be missing, right?" Listarte spoke nervously. 

"Can't i say no? " Black asked, raising an eyebrow. "No" Listarte spoke simply.

"That is stupid." Black said, looking at Listarte annoyed, who was fuming inside. More she talked with him, her good impression of him was going away.

Wait, Listarte thought. He was suddenly summoned from his earth to this magical chamber, so he must be very confused and panicked., so...here is a trick.

"Hey, Black, try saying status!" Listarte suggested. "Why?" "Huh? You must not play video games very much. If you shout 'status' your abilities will be shown in numerical form! Go on, try saying it!"

She does not seem like a bad person, except useless. Black thought to himself, after much consideration. "Status" Black spoke. Suddenly, a "magical window" appeared in front of him, displaying his abilities, which black was already carefully studying. 

"Do you understand?" Listarte spoke excitedly. "One one masterpiece in a hundred million years has the same talent as you. The world Alrest is an S rank difficulty. Only one person can save it..and that is you, Black!" Lista spoke proudly, pointing to him.

"Say, if i die in that world, what will happen to me?" Black suddenly asked. "Wow, that's a dark question, well, don't worry, if you perish in that world, no, even if the enemy destroys your soul, you will be just restored to your world. You can't enter that world again, though. " Listarte explained confidently. 

"I wonder.." Black spoke aimlessly.

Damn, he has lots of doubts. Oh, well, i can explain to him more easily when i take him to that world! Lista thought. "Black, i will explain everything later! Let's go to Alrest right now!" 

Listarte quickly casted a spell that opened a pink portal that would take them to Alrest.

Universal travel? Black thought.