Chapter 4: Training with a goddess (Prologue)

Finally! Crystalland arc is over. Now we can start the Alrest arc. This arc is going to be a crossover between Fate grand order babylonia singularity and xenoblade 2, so get ready. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After revealing to Jin and the rest of Torna that they needed to liberate Alrest, Lora immediately demanded to help, so did the rest of Torna, saying they owe a certain gang a favor. After interrogating them about Alrest, and about the aegis party, Black decided to carry out the operation without the knowledge of the aegis party, which the rest of torna except Lora agreed, but decided to comply. 

"So, you are back again." Ariadoa, the goddess smiled. it was rare to see a human like Black-i mean scar. 

Ever since Malos noticed the three large scars over Black's left eye, he jokingly decided to call him scar, but contrary to everyone's expectations, he thought it was a good name for him and asked everyone to refer to him as such.

"He easily defeated the first great king by reflecting his attack back at him, you know? Yet he keeps wanting to train. I guess his brain are all muscles too!"

Aria smiled." Shall i get us more tea?" 

"Sure, that would be ni-"

The door of the goddess's room was violently kicked open, startling both goddesses. Scar entered and glared at the two. "so you where here lista. I would had looked for you everywhere if i didn't have skill "Clairvoyance" and the skill "Life force sense". "This is the room of a goddess! How could you barge in like that?" Lista yelled as Aria looked confused, then smiled. "I want to learn to control Nether." 

"WHAT? WHY?" Lista yelled, and aria looked confused. "It's obvious. In Alrest, ether is the main source of power. So the ultimate counter to Ether is nether, so now that i have already learned many ether based skills, i want to learn nether now."

"But you can't just-" Lista began, but Aria stopped her. "it's okay, Lista. There is a goddess who doesn't live in the god's realm but would be willing to teach him."

"Eh....?" Lista was confused.

"However, you would have to go to another world for that. Is it okay?" Aria looked at scar and asked. "It's fine..." Scar spoke. "Then i shall contact her." Aria responded. 

"Who..?" Lista asked, while Aria responded. "The Queen of the underworld in one of the universes........

...................Ereshkigal." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------