¢нαρтєя 13

GENERALLY, EVERYONE HAS GOOD DAYS AND BAD DAYS. But in the Mikaelson family, it's good hours and bad years.

Apparently, after my dad visited his mother, he went to look for Davina to help him with some spell, but the witch was missing. So, my dad called everyone he knows that could have a clue of her whereabouts, but to no avail. Because my uncle Elijah has found himself a new girlfriend, Gia, and had been spending the night with her, away from the phone. While my honorary brother, Marcel, was out cold, credits to the crazy witch Eva Sinclair, who now has full control over her body.

And since my poor Aunt Bekah is lost inside the mind of the said crazy witch, my father can't just kill her and be done with it. He also doesn't like to involve his long lost sister Freya in helping him with the spell to bring back, Rebekah. Meanwhile, my uncle was off with my mom and his new girlfriend, to talk with Josephine Larue, the Regent of Nine Covens of New Orleans, and persuade her to call off the bounty on Eva's head for a few more hours. But the witch wasn't up for cooperation. So, in one last desperate attempt, my dad went to look for his sister, and I haven't heard from him ever since. This is why Uncle Elijah decided to go and check on him after my mom voiced out her worries over my recent vision of Freya. Something Elijah didn't know until then because he didn't answer any of my parent's calls the other day.

Which is how I found myself in the company of my mother and Gia as my babysitters for the day.

"So...visions, huh," Gia says, awkwardly, organizing my untouched toys.

"And I would appreciate if it doesn't go out of his room," my mom said. It wasn't a request. The threat was clear, and Gia nods her head seriously.

"Ugh, this place smells like the werewolf," the newly turned vampire murmurs trying to divert the topic.

"Well, that's because Jackson has a whole platoon of them out there," my mom said annoyed, and I could practically feel the tension in the air. Probably, the awkward conversation I have ever heard...well, if I forget the one time Cami wanted to talk about her first-time sex with Elijah.

"You know, you can go. You don't have to stay," my mom said, taking a deep breath as she rocked my chair in the nursery.

"Elijah says you and your kid have more than one enemy," Gia said, walking towards us with a music box in her hand that one of the werewolves gave me as a gift. I think his name was Aiden, "If someone manages to make it through that dog-show outside, you and the baby run, I stay and stall them."