Bio

Name: Sage Alanna

Age: 66,000,000

Sex: Intersex

Personality: Sage is a straight-forward, confident and highly logical individual who can come off as arrogant. Even so, her borderline-overconfidence does not cloud her judgment, as she is often backed up by her superior and vast knowledge of science. Sage never belittles those who are less knowledgeable than her. Rather, she encourages and inspires everyone around her to do better. Because of her charisma and caring nature, people tend to gather around her, both allies and supporters alike. However, she can act over-the-top at times when she is excited over a creation or at the discovery of something new. Sage has a very logical mind, believing that there is nothing science cannot explain, even if it takes a long time for science to properly understand any one thing. Although she has a strong sense of justice, she often bends the rules, withholds information, and manipulates others to get what she wants, but if only for the better of her allies. She often acts as if she builds inventions and uses people for her own interest.

Abilities and Skills:

Intelligence

Sage Alanna is a genius with an encyclopedic knowledge of all things scientific. She is well versed chemistry, physics, engineering, geology, biology and mathematics. Sage is able to easily create various useful tools and gadgets, medicine, weapons and machines. She also possesses great mental fortitude, able to think quickly on her feet and keep her cool in the most dire of situations.

Charisma

Though arrogant and eccentric, Sage seems to have a good understanding of people and how they think. She uses her many creations to charm those who were suspicious of her to slowly warm up to around her. Sage is also a capable leader, who is good with her words.