Chapter 1: Good Morning World!

Sage Alanna woke up with a gasp and staring back at her were clear blue skies. Her body was numb, none of the limbs moved at all, she couldn't move. She knew why though, assuming that it has been that long and her body forgot how to work. Several questions ran through her head, why was she alive? How was she alive? She always was one to ask questions and she was always one to find answers.

Right, Sage narrowed her eyes in determination.

Step one: Move!

Sage calmed her breathing and activated her parasympathetic nervous system, forcing her brain to think that she was going to die if she didn't move at this instant. This gave her the adrenaline rush she needed, her arms reached for the sky and pulled her upper body with her. She kicked her legs up and jumped up, now crouched on the ground.

She stood up and dusted herself off, surprisingly her clothes survived her entire predicament. She touched her face and nothing had mostly changed but there were deep lines starting from her forehead and across both her eyes. She calmed her breathing and the adrenaline slowly dissipated, she stretched her arms and legs and cracked her knuckles and neck, smirking at the full control she now had over her body.

Sage was a beautiful young woman with long white hair that gradually became green midway with two locks of hair that drape over her face, and red eyes. There were two, symmetrical diagonal lines on top of her inner eyebrows. She wore animal skin clothing that had E=mc2 written on the breast of the shirt.

 She wore animal skin clothing that had E=mc2 written on the breast of the shirt

She looked around and her jaw dropped in shock at what she was seeing. Strange caves, each built accordingly and ordered correctly. Some were big and some were small, tall ones were built near what seemed like a wall made of spider webs but they were a silver color. Farther ahead was a big cave, it was the biggest one out of all of them.

She thought about her current situation now. She now stood in front of a shallow hole that was in the shape of her body with stone fragments surrounding it, she was in a strange are where multiple caves wooden caves had been presumably built and she seemed to be the only one in this area.

She smirked at the thought of exploring new horizons, things had gotten boring for her but now this was a whole new world. She couldn't wait to explore and hopefully talk to an intelligent being, the ones she was with before were simple minded people that refused change and any of the ideas she had, branding her as the stupid one.

She went to move forward and her smirk disappeared as she suddenly ran behind a nearby cave and raised her tunic, pulling down the shorts underneath and relieving herself.

She pulled up her shorts and fixed herself up, she left the area and went back to her original spot. She picked up a few stone fragments and put them in her pocket for later study, her next objective was finding food.

She explored each cave after figuring out that some of the walls are able to move open and close. She eventually reached a medium sized building with weird inscriptions on a board in the front, she entered the building to find multiple wooden tables in the room.