F A N F I C T I O N // B A T C H 2 // R E S U L T S

And now, for fanfiction!

BATCH TWO 🌿

🌿 RESULTS: 🌿

🌿 RESULTS: 🌿

GENRE // Fanfiction.

Judged by: sidneetlover, Ashu1121 & Apsara_1808.

Ones who have not won a place may, as always, re-enter in batch three once it comes out.

FIRST PLACE

Name: ChristinaAnnRiley
Book: A Bucky Barnes Story

Review: Another beautifully written story I've come across! The blurb hooks the reader.The title goes with the story.The author had a strong opening for the first chapter.Grammar and vocabulary were maintained to perfection.Creativity level was awe-inspiring.The flow was impeccable.Characters were well developed.Looking forward to continue reading this book!

&

Name: AncientDoom
Book: A Kingdom of Power, of Courage and of Wisdom

Review: The cover is captivating.The blurb hooks the reader.Grammar and vocabulary were maintained to perfection.Dialogues were well-paced.The flow was imposing.Characters were developed.All in all the author did a marvelous job!

SECOND PLACE

Name: infifity
Book: Take Me Home

Review: The blurb being a one liner,was a captivating one.The cover hooks the reader.Grammar was maintained to perfection.The was a good level of vocabulary.I noticed there was a few korean or chinese words.I had to google some of them to know their meanings so I recommend clearing out the meaning right after writing the word.For example,"oppa" (older brother).Otherwise it was a well-written book.Good job!

THIRD PLACE

Name: xbittertears
Book: Exchange Diary

Review: It is really good book. I am impressed with execution, and plot is also interesting. Character development is also good. And I just found some small grammatical errors. Overall this book is really good.

FOURTH PLACE

Name: NayanaVadakkekara
Book: Sins

Review: Great job! Amazing story. The author had given its best in this story. "Sins" For me it was impossible to imagine that with that word a story can be created. Wow! Thank you for your amazing story...

FIFTH PLACE

Name: EllaStone06
Book: Curious and Curiouser

Review: The cover is an attention grabbing one.The blurb hooks the reader.There was a few punctuation errors but that can be edited.With a very descriptive story like that,the writing style was off the scale.Good job!

&

Name: ray_xaviera
Book: The Fairest

Review: An eye catching cover! The blurb is good though I believe it needs more improvement.There was a good level of vocabulary.The author missed a few commas and full stops but that can be edited.Otherwise the writing style was off the scale! I really enjoyed reading this story!

HONORABLE MENTION

Name: eroticfictionauthor
Book: Kindred Souls

Review: I loved reading this book. I personally liked plot and creativity. Everything is going on pretty well. I found just small mistakes, Way of expressing is very good. Overall, really good book.

&

Name: imnotrevealingmyname
Book: The Last Bargain

Review: It was an amazing story I had ever encounter and the author knew how manage its story. The story was amazingly presented. Its grammar and vocabulary are good just a few miss out. Overall Fabulous job!

CONGRATULATIONS, please PM us to redeem your rewards.