T E E N F I C // B A T C H 2 // R E S U L T S

Batch three's form will be up soon.

BATCH TWO 🌿

🌿 RESULTS: 🌿

🌿 RESULTS: 🌿

GENRE // Teen Fiction.

Judged by: StellaMaria77, suckspongebob, ByThyButterfly, & suckspongebob

Remember, 40 books have been judged. Of course, not everyone has placed.
However, the ones who have not won a place may definitely re-enter in batch three.

FIRST PLACE

Name: calistacyq
Book: Coral Bay

Review: I love it when the author starts her chapter with a quote that is so well fitting the theme of each chapter. The writing style proceeds smoothly, and each paragraph runs in coherency. Every sentence depicts heavy emotion that makes readers able to feel every ounce of sentiment the main character is feeling. Though I am not a fan of sad story, I just can't deny reading this outstanding work.

SECOND PLACE

Name: christy477
Book: The Time of Your Life

Review: Let me just say that this story is absolutely solid. Everything from the emotions perceived to the main character's perspective was perfectly conveyed within the first 3 chapters. I find it to be highly enthralling and look forward to read more.

THIRD PLACE

Name: Sbkakati
Book: Falling Like the Stars

Review: Firstly, I'm allured by the beautiful cover. Secondly, I'm hooked by the powerful prologue. Thirdly, I'm engrossed by the storyline. All in all, I don't think I have any word to comment since everything -starting from the writing style, the story flow, and the character development- are already perfect to me. I find the writing style very unique for the author is being able to write short paragraphs but not abrupt sentences. Moreover, the author knows how to win readers' hearts with the short yet eye-catching blurb. Marvelous work author.

FOURTH PLACE

Name: linalagosya
Book: The Art of Falling

Review: Out of all the entries there are, this is the most relatable one. It captures a lot of themes and issues that adolescents do face when they encounter their past. The first few chapters give off a solid foundation, laying down the initial character chemistries that will eventually change as the characters learn to open up. Overall, a great story and I would love to read up more on further developments.

&

Name: a-emotional-baritone
Book: The Golden Flame

Review: Why is this criminally underrated? Why? For those 3 chapters as a starting point all I can say is that everything about it is a hooker. From the RPG game like fantasy classes to the badassery that the characters are able to display. Overall it was a great and enjoyable read. I would love to read more and hope this level of quality is maintained throughout it.

FIFTH PLACE

Name: beyoujm
Book: The Butterfly Effect

Review: You have an excellent cover that seems to fit your title. The colour scheme holds an eerily delicate vibe that I think is perfect for your story! Your blurb is very enticing. The plot that you have created is unique and I love the diversity and the setting: it really sets your book apart from other books. Can I recommend that you double check your grammar a bit? It's not a huge problem so don't worry about it too much! Your grammar, in most places, is consistent. Also, have you considered changing the genre because I feel that your book would be much better suited for mystery, rather than teen fiction! The descriptions you use are enticing and I love the way you portray the character's and their emotions. Clearly, you have thought about them a lot: they are just like real people! The descriptions are really powerful, especially in chapter two, when you describe the woods. I loved that! I really liked how your book started, it was hooking, almost as if you were talking to the reader and telling us of the disasters that might occur. I really did enjoy your book and I loved how different it was to most books I've read. Keep writing!

&

Name: desrelly
Book: Everything that Can Never Be.

Review: Absolutely stunning book! I loved your writing style it was so easy to read and never once became a tedious read. Your use of vocab was very pleasing and not once did I even catch a grammar mistake. I love how flawed your characters are, how realistic. The words are heavy and beautiful and put together in such a pretty way. Your plot is unique and the story begins on a bang. Certainly not a cliché! I'm normally good at giving advice on which to improve on, but I'm totally lost for words. All I can give you is one measly piece of advice. Maybe shorten your chapters, but that said it's a wonderful book either way. Well done! Loved every bit of it!

HONORABLE MENTION

Name: pour-me-some-liquor
Book: Friendships & Other Disasters

Review: Your cover is absolutely stunning and fits the description of your book perfectly. I adore seeing the little banner you put at the side and the aesthetics that you have made, clearly a lot of effort has been put into it! With the cover, if found it a little hard to read the 'and other disasters bit' but that's a really minor detail and the story will be just as amazing even without changing it. As soon as the first few paragraphs are read by the reader, they feel an overwhelming amount of sympathy for your character because you had summed up her life really well in a matter of a few short paragraphs. Stunning job! The first paragraph really captures the true entirety of what a move would feel like and the emotions of the dad are shown clearly. In accords to grammar, I had only caught one small mistake so great job with that. My only suggestion to you would be to not tell how the dad was feeling and maybe show how sad it would be to have a move. Other than that, amazing story, fab job!

CONGRATULATIONS, please PM us to redeem your rewards.