P O E T R Y // B A T C H 2 // R E S U L T S

The much-awaited poetry results!

BATCH TWO 🌿

🌿 RESULTS: 🌿

🌿 RESULTS: 🌿

GENRE // Poetry.

Judged by: _xPandorax_, cherrystorms, RuVineet, & CamilaWatson.
Remember, 40 books have been judged. Of course, not everyone has placed.
However, the ones who have not won a place may definitely re-enter in batch three.

FIRST PLACE

Name: _fallenpoet_
Book: Poet's Dysphoria.

Review: Perfectly written. The use of vocab is perfectly done. I could not point out any mistake. Great job.

SECOND PLACE

Name: BrokenWriter01
Book: My Thoughts

Review: A collection of heart touching poem. Each poem has a beautiful and relatable meaning. The cover is simplistic but the blurb catches all the attention. Well done!

THIRD PLACE

Name: Titanium_Bella
Book: Bella's Words

Review: A collection of soulful and beautiful poems. A more interesting title would have gotten more marks to the entry. The author's feelings are respectable and one can read it through the poems. A job well done!

FOURTH PLACE

Name: A_K_Villanueva
Book: Metanoia

Review: How this book doesn't have more than 10k views I have no idea! It is by far one of my favourite poetry books! The vocabulary is outstanding. Not too much and not too little. The writing style is consistent and the creativity towards the climax of each poem is amazing. I definitely encourage poetry lovers to take a look at this work of art!

&

Name: eternitea40
Book: Forever June

Review: The cover was appealing and something that makes you want to pick it. The blurb was beautiful and it also gave a hint about the types of poems that would be included. The chapters themselves were so hooking each one was rhyming, and there was perfect spelling and grammar. The flow was steady, nothing too boring or slow and each poem made me want to go back and reread it again and again. The chapters had the perfect length which made them ten times enjoyable compared to books with lengthy chapters. By the end of the read I was thinking of adding the book and recommending it to others since it was really charismatic.

FIFTH PLACE

Name: Gadralneure
Book: A Mind's Eye

Review: Cover and blurb are amazing! Would recommend reading poems out loud to find some awkward pauses thus would help enhance grammar. Writing style is beautiful and relates back to title and blurb. Long poems don't tend to be my thing but the imagery included kept me interested!

HONORABLE MENTION

Name: ruthrobert17
Book: Poetry, my Gallérie.

Review: I wish there was more stylistic devices. The cover could be more "catchy." Your writing style is impressive.

CONGRATULATIONS, please PM us to redeem your rewards.