C H I C K L I T // B A T C H 2 // R E S U L T S

Sorry for the late delivery! I had important engagements.

BATCH TWO 🌿

🌿 RESULTS: 🌿

🌿 RESULTS: 🌿

GENRE // Chicklit.

Judged by: GoddessV.

Ones who have not won a place may, as always, re-enter in batch three.

FIRST PLACE

Name: ChristinaAnnRiley
Book: Sister Zone

Review: Your writing style and flow is truly one of the crispest reads I've ever come across on wattpad. It's so easy to read your work withou being lost or confused as to what's happening. Your descriptions and emotions are shown beautifully. I personally wish the romance between the Vanessa and Ollie would happen already. However, I also love the realistic aspect of how their romance will develop over time. I don't think your cover was terrible, it's fine in fact - but for me personally, I wish it had more to catch my eye. I personally love long chapters, but wattpad readers may have an issue with it. The recommended would count for wattpad per chapter is 2-2.5k. I couldn't see any glaring grammar or struture mistakes. Overall, it was a pleasure to read.

SECOND PLACE

Name: chaoticminds-
Book: Origami Love

Review: The relationship between a mother and her child is truly a beautiful thing to behold. You don't get many stories that focus mainly on that aspect and I love you for it. Despite how short your chapters are, I feel you've done great to introduce your characters and the plot. From your cover, to your blurb and to your description, it comes through.

THIRD PLACE

Name: LeiAndre
Book: Ditch.

Review: Your humor is the absolute best. I think a lot of people should take a few lessons from your character, Ava. She seems to have it all sorted out. Seems to. I have no quams with the plot, your description is spot on and your dialogue very much relatable. My only issue with the start of the book is shifts in reality. I can't tell if in the first part of chapter one is Ave and her grandma or characters she was writing about. That confusion disrupted the flow for me and made me wonder if it'll be like this throughout the story. (Since she's a writer.) Maybe add a sentence or paragraph somewhere to indicate whose who? Or maybe italic when she's writing stories? Or maybe try not to change the scenes so often? Whatever works for you! Other than that, I would love to read this book solely for Ava and her thoughts. Great job!

FOURTH PLACE

Name: Choco_Late8
Book: Saving Mona

Review: The emotion and tension you present in your writing is truly wonderful to read. I was with Mona all the way through and it was only the first couple of chapters. My heart aches for her on a personal level and I hope she can find the happiness she desperately needs. You have some grammar mistakes you need to go over, like missing or misplaced commas and some repetition of description. Other than that, I love it. Add to my list to read further on.

FIFTH PLACE

Name: -ruwinx
Book: Epiphanic by Turns.

Review: The mystery is killing me! So many questions and it's only the first three chapters. Your dialogue, narrative voice and description is truly amazing to read. The tone you set for the plot works so well and we have yet to even touch up on the romance. You have a good thing going on here and I can't fault you on any of than little grammar mistakes and maybe some repetitive comments. Great job!

&

Name: dumplingbabe
Book: When Tomorrow Dies.

Review: Your characters are truly well presented. I was able to truly imagine how they look and how they are. As if they were right next to me. Your style glides over the screen with ease, allowing me to read the story and be engulfted into their world. I can't really comment on character development or plot development from the early chapters. However, I do feel that you'll have a good grasp of how you want the progress to be shown to the readers. Great job!

HONORABLE MENTION

Name: colettecollects
Book: My Billionaire Ex-Best Friend.

Review: Despite not much happening in the first few chapters, I'm truly invested in the story. I was a bit worried about the repeated bounce between past and present, but it truly works for the plot so far. Viola has yet to make an appearance, but I'm planning to continue reading to find out what happens next. They must meet again and rekindle! As far as I'm concerned, there could be more in-depth description and a once over in grammar - but otherwise, great job!

CONGRATULATIONS, please PM us to redeem your rewards.