P A R A N O R M A L // B A T C H 2 // R E S U L T S

Aaaand the last batch 2 result deliveries are finally here! For those confused about where to apply for Batch 3, please go to the chapter named "F O R M // P A R T I C I P A N T S // B A T C H 3." Additionally, it will take some time for me to distribute the prizes because my device keeps crashing. This is mostly due to the lack of storage space, but I will be cleaning up this weekend so that I may be able to send the prizes next week. In the meantime, interviews are being sent out.

Whew, I must say we had quite the lengthy journey with batch 2! And, for the record, if anyone wants information about the recent breach, I have posted two announcements on my main account ( nazahace ) addressing it in the briefest form. You may take reference and spread awareness. Stay safe, everyone! ♥️

BATCH TWO 🌿

🌿 RESULTS: 🌿

🌿 RESULTS: 🌿

GENRE // Paranormal.

Judged by: Berrylove91 & Ashu1121.

Ones who have not won a place may, as always, re-enter in batch three.

FIRST PLACE

Name: starnoble150
Book: Warfire

Review: This story is an exciting mix of action, betrayal and the supernatural. It also hints at a possible romance, not sure though. The writing is mostly very clean with hardly any mistakes. There's just one paragraph in the first chapter whose content was identical to that in the prologue and I suggest you edit that out. I really enjoyed reading this story. Good luck!

SECOND PLACE

Name: Paranormal_Princess
Book: The Painter's Death Wish

Review: I was totally drawn in by this tale of terror and art. It is truly dark, mysterious and suspenseful. I did find a few non-distracting discrepancies in the flow of the dialogue, and some spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors. Also, some parts of the story have contradicting tenses (past & present). Great story though, and I wish you the best.

THIRD PLACE

Name: speedy_sloth
Book: A Shift in the Society.

Review: First of all, wow and thank you for sharing such amzing story in this platform. Inded it was an honor to read this new story with new concept. Im sure this one could be in a bookselling store. I could feel that im in the story and watching it happening. Your writing is flawless and nice imaginery. The way, the author had end the chapters is wow... that was something else. I loved it.

&

Name: JosephEchewisi
Book: Matt's Miracle.

Review: This tale is quite impressive with all world building and every other element at play. I love the introduction which narrates the history and background to the story. The blurb begins well but ends up giving away too much, including abbreviations that are indiscernible by the reader. Your writing is interesting and clever, but plagued by a lot of tense changes that I wasn't sure whether the narration was set in the period of past or present. The paranormal activity wonderfully bursts into the Wilder's party, but the wrap up left me puzzled. I kept wondering how the mystery of the bodies in the Wilder's kitchen got solved; there was no clarity about the issue. I noticed some spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors; nothing too much to distract. Everything aside, your story still holds its own and I wish you the best.

FOURTH PLACE

Name: MaXiMuSs1228
Book: Embers.

Review: This story remotely reminds me of the movie, World War Z. The characters' normalcy of life slowly shifts to something beyond their comprehension. I really love how you got the story rolling, the odds steadily changing. However your characters have all the necessary traits for personality, scepter for their features; how they look like. Even as I love your writing, it is littered with grammatical, punctuation and tense errors. The cover stays true to the worthy title, but I feel that it lacks identity, and hides instead of revealing the more thrilling aspects of the story.

FIFTH PLACE

Name: missprada2020
Book: Paranormal Diaries.

Review: I love the concept of your story and I find it interesting. The flow is quite perfect and the MC is humorous at times. I also love the actions and the high tech weaponry. Except there's hardly any description for your characters, especially their physical features. I only know that the members of the council of elders are old, but how old? Apart from their names and sibling relationship, what else gives each of their characters identity? Also while Erika morphs into a wolf or vice versa, is she dressed or naked? There's no clarity in the book. I also found some sentence structures that needed a bit of work. Other than that, I still think it's a good story and I wish you the best of luck.

HONORABLE MENTION

Name: Nicental
Book: The Real of the Dead.

Review: Your story gave me chills in a good way. Your flawless writing took to a whole new whole where I cherished every bit of it. Descriptions amazed me. It's my first time judging paranormal and it's truly an honour to have come across your book. A talented writer indeed!

CONGRATULATIONS, please PM us to redeem your rewards.