R O M A N C E // B A T C H 3

🌿 Romance // BATCH THREE.

This chapter will be deleted after completion. Results will be deleted after two weeks of it being submitted.

CONTESTANTS, good luck!
CONTESTANTS, follow your judges!
If you have not followed the rules, my judges will inform me and you will be eliminated. Keep in mind that you must be following both the two main accounts and your judge, as mentioned in the rules.

Judge - i. Ashu1121
EvelynHail - Mind the Gap.
jlynreads - Begin Again.
Adwitiya_Bagchi - The Bride in Torn Lehenga.
masumeme - Guns and Grey.
the-positive-vibe - An Encounter with the Past.
calistacyq - Begin Again.
redyetblack - Fall Out.
Havanah_Reverie - Racer and the CEO.
Fantasizer_Kenzie - Nowhere.
imaginator33 - The Hitter's Hit List.

Judge - ii. MooonYagami.
fireandsilk13 - Fire and Silk.
QueenKitty6 - Everyone Has A Vice. (M)
Synonymous_Boost - Bond Dissevered.
black-cypher - The President's Daughter.
BriannaRoseC - Queen of Crime.

Judge - iii. angeltheory.
bibliophiliabelle - The Reunion: Decagrace.
respectthebangs - Matchmaking 101.
holycherrygaucomole - The Perfect Half.
pour-me-some-liquor - Love and Other Disasters. (M)
MandiAustin - The Playgirl. (M)
TinyAsianEmpress - Yours, Aphrodite.
amandagibsonbooks - A Terrifying and Beautiful Place.
lilypiv - Jessica.
Paul_Riordan - Sk8ter Lovebirds, Sonaze.
Ashleethegoodgirl - Inevitable Mistakes.

Judge - iv. Galexeria.
DeeDeeMars - Lilith.
meghnawritess - The Game.
ShequillaRoz - Torn Between Two Worlds.
mo_jo_larh - Be Mine, Always and Forever.
RosannaMI - Caught Between Our Worlds. (M)
miolaola - Amor Y Lujuria.
Comain_author - Crave.
TheBookKween - Beachin' About You.
SkullantacySmith - A Little Harmony.
trippshwty - My Dark Secret.

Judge - v. lunahmed.
Light_Ash241 - Beyond the Difference.
Crownofjoy - Survival.
LyraSerpens - Looking Beyond.
RuchitaSuri - My Golden Sky.
wanderedwriter - The Call of a Lifetime.

🌿 JUDGES: 🌿

Each judge: 5/10 books in one week. Judges, send all your results in ONE submission. We say this to ensure that all deliveries are neatly received, and so that we do not neglect or lose any entry.

Judges, your results are due by next week, same day. No delay should accompany the delivery of the results, and if an extension must be requested, please notify us via PM or on Discord, in our judges' community.

Judges, please follow the Marking Scheme for your specific genre. Apply the questions given as an aid to help you with your reviews; they are there for the purpose of guiding you into delivering your final reviews.

Judges, please do not be too lenient nor too harsh with your scoring. In order to ensure that the results proceed smoothly and without any hindrances, we request maximum cooperation.

Judges, you may judge as you are accustomed to judging; however, make sure to maintain a rhythm in your judging style with consistency, keeping in mind the fact that there are other judges who will also be judging books alongside you.

We are well aware that not all judges will have the same tastes and style of judging, but we request the judges to ensure that their reviews contain both analysis and criticism, giving a hint as to why the book has received the score it did; though not in detail, but as clearly as possible.

If you are dissatisfied with the amount of books you are judging, notify us. If you wish not to judge certain books (for example mature, lgbtq, or books with details of gore', notify us.

Judges, remember to judge only 2-3 chapters unless you are willing to read more. If, by any chance, three chapters are not enough to give the participant a detailed scoring (for example, the chapter may be too short), then please feel free to read more.

Results should be sent to the AceSociety via email. If we have not contacted you with regards to the email, please notify us in a PM.

We have went through the roster brusquely, but if the USER of a participant is still NOT FOUND/the BOOK of a participant is still NOT FOUND, please PM us and we will handle the situation accordingly.

Results should be sent to us in this respective format:

Name of Participant:
Book title:
Scores:
Cover, 10 points.
Blurb, 5 points.
Plot, 10 points.
Vocabulary, 10 points.
Creativity, 5 points.
Grammar, 10 points.
Flow, 10 points.
Length of chapters, 10 points.
Writing style, 10 points.
Character development, 10 points.
Overall enjoyment, 10 points.
Short review: (of 25-50 words).
Total: /100.

- AceSociety.