T E E N F I C // B A T C H 3 // R E S U L T S

BATCH THREE 🌿

🌿 RESULTS: 🌿

🌿 RESULTS: 🌿

GENRE // Teen Fiction.

Judged by: ObsessedInk_writer , laynejodi , Polarphantom & akiimarvelous.

Ones who have not won a place may, as always, re-enter in batch four.

FIRST PLACE

Name: booklored
Book: Getting Wilder.

Review: Best LGBTQ book I have ever read. The intense flow of emotion coupled with the beautiful use of grammar and punctuations created a blend of imaginative splendour.  Nice work chap! I'm impressed. Despite the fact it's been days I read your book, your characters remain fresh in my memory. It takes a good book to do this to readers.

SECOND PLACE

Name: Crying_Fallen-Angels
Book: The Bad Boy

Review: Oh. My. Gosh. Honestly I thought that this book was one of those clichés when I first started reading. But then the sudden developments in this book left me astounded. It is so beautifully written that I didn't even realise that I had already read over 10 chapters of this book. I really enjoyed reading it!

&

Name: thesterlings
Book: The Gabreilli Heist.

Review: The concept, teenager gangster is engaging. The first chapter grabs you fort he get go. The characters are engaging – I love Jasper. I think I see a plot twist involving her. The similarity and need for revenge in the two MC are ironic and fun. I can't wait to see how their interaction will be. The chapters I read could do with editing to include paragraph spacing, spelling, grammatical errors. This is my favorite out of all the ten books I read. I plan to finish the book. Edit and you have a stellar book on your hands

THIRD PLACE

Name: queen_of_sass
Book: The Wrong Indian Flag.

Review: I absolutely loved the premise of this book. I am an Indian and I know that LGBTQ is something you can't talk freely here among the people especially our elders. I love how the character of Shilpa is developing. Every single thing is so detailed and specific that helps to imagine the scenes clearly. It's an amazing book!

FOURTH PLACE

Name: KiwiAndKoalas
Book: The Price of Gold.

Review: I liked the storyline and I'm impressed with your accurate implementation of suspense- there are so many cliff hangers which is quite nice as they sustain reader's interest; one reason I would go back to read more. Nice work, Kiwi!

&

Name: s00gifted
Book: No Pills.

Review: The opening chapter was wow! A death from the get-go and horrid one too. Made me want to read what the MC does next. Every chapter I read makes me want to read the next. Editing will make this book a gold mine. My second favorite in list of books I'm judging.

FIFTH PLACE

Name: CristinaMiru1
Book: Butterflies and Pins.

Review: History is so fascinating and I was very excited to learn about Korean history which made this book so riveting for me. Good job!

HONORABLE MENTION

Name: likelilaclies
Book: Life Meter.

Review: The book captivated my interest from the start. It was so intriguing how the MC uses computer language to characterize people. It was really good!

CONGRATULATIONS, please PM us to redeem your rewards.