Pokémon Adventure...What's Not to Love?

Jordan yawned as she watched the sun rise. She had taken the last shift, which meant she was the one who woke up the earliest, but it didn't bother her. She didn't mind small amounts of sleep—which trainer actually slept when they were traveling from city to city? Jordan was good at getting small amounts of sleep and still being able to function the next day. Besides, if they took a break, she could take a quick nap.

Hopefully they would be able to make it through the mountain in as little time as possible. If they were cornered by rock-type pokémon, it was highly likely they wouldn't make it out alive. Now that pokémon attack people, the majority of the populous were terrified of rock-types. Weapons had no effect on them, unless they were made of steel-type pokémon, but even then not much would happen. It couldn't be expected that pointy sticks would work on rocks.

"Morning," said Axel. He yawned and stretched. "Any news?"

"I would have woken you all up if something happened."

"True."

Jordan looked at Kane and Sasha. They had to get along if they were to make it through the mountain. It would be best not to bring up the matter of food again. That seemed to be the only thing they couldn't agree on. Jordan stretched again and stood up. She looked down at Axel. "We should get going soon."

Axel nodded, and got up as well. He and Jordan started packing up their backpacks, and then nudged Sasha and Kane awake. The two slowly got up and looked around. Sasha looked up at Jordan. "Nothing happened while you were on watch?"

Jordan shook her head. "I would've woken you guys up. Hurry up and get your stuff together; we have to get through the mountain today."

Jordan grabbed a leftover form dinner, and ate it. Axel followed her lead, and the two ate their food away form Sasha and Kane. Sasha and Kane opted not to eat anything, because they had to save what they had. Once they were all packed and ready to go, Jordan kicked snow over their little campfire. It was time to conquer Mt. Coronet.

The group of four approached the entrance, and saw no pokémon. They made sure they had everything they needed, and walked through the entrance. There weren't many pokémon around; the ones they did see seemed to have no interest in them. Jordan led the group through the mountain, trying to find the fastest way through. They took their time, hiding behind boulders and the cliffs present within the mountain.

There was light on the inside, but it was dim. It was dry, and almost silent. Every footstep could be clearly heard.

Jordan was in the front of the group, leading the others through the mountain. She was the one who had been out in the wild the most, so it only made sense. Jordan was a few paces ahead of the rest of the group, making sure that the coast was clear and that it was safe to progress further. Axel was a few steps behind her—he had gone along with Jordan on enough outings to know how to check the area.

Jordan looked behind her to make sure that Sasha and Kane were still there. Fortunately, they were, but they were traveling much slower. They were like damn shellos. Jordan rolled her eyes, and signaled for Axel to stop. Jordan looked back to Sasha and Kane again. "Can you move any slower? We can stay a little closer together."

Sasha nodded while Kane seemed to be holding back some sort of remark. The two caught up to Jordan and Axel, and they continued further. Jordan looked around and leaned on the wall a little bit. It started to crumble, eventually giving way.

"Shit!" Jordan rolled down an incline, quickly getting covered in dirt, scratches, and scrapes. She rolled until she slammed her back on the wall of the small cavern she found herself in.

There were some evolution stones scattered around the floor of the cavern. They cast a light blue light that allowed Jordan to look around. The area she was in was small, but it was very tall. The walls were dry, and there were rock pillars that had crumbled apart, never reaching the ceiling. Everything in the cavern glittered—if only she found this place before all of this happened!