Introductions

Time rewind to first year of high school

"Okay class quiet down please. Have I got your attention? Alright. So I would first of all like to welcome you to karasuno high school and I hope you enjoy your time here. Secondly, I have decided that to help you get to know each other I am making a group project and I will pair you up with someone randomly in twos."

The class groaned.
'Sir, why can't we get to pick our own partners!'
"Sir I want to choose my partner!"
'Sir please don't put me with that girl at the front! She pushed me in the halls''

Ennoshita didn't mind this though. He didn't have any friends from middle school who came here so he didn't care that much. Besides, at most he had 3 or 4 friends at a push and he was fine with that. He liked to be small. He liked blending in even if sometimes it felt like he was just some kind of background character in a sitcom show.
"I don't want to hear your arguing this is final. So for the partners..."

Ennoshita zoned out at this point.
Why was this teacher so boring and monotone I hate it.
Everything sounded like a blur until,
"Ennoshita chikara and tanaka ryunnosuke."
Who? He looked around thinking about who he hoped it would be.
Well it's not a girl I can say that at least. Who could it be? Oh. Is that guy walking towards me maybe it's him? Oh. Never mind he was with the kid behind me. Umm let's see.

He lost his train of thought in the moment.
'Uhh are you ennoshita?'
"Uhh yes, are you tanaka?"
Apparently so. They talked a little bit just getting some basic info on the other person like they're favourite food, sports they played and all that jazz.

Brnnnnng brnnnnng
"Uhh well it was nice meeting you," the bald boy said " here's my phone number so we can talk about the project. I'll talk to you later. Cya"
'Bye!'

Well that wasn't the worst first impression. We both like volleyball we seem to get on well. I wonder if this will work out

And it did.

They worked well on the project together and became good friends. They both signed up for the volleyball team, made new friends and enjoyed each others company. Chikara liked it this way honestly. Just the 5 of them in their little group: himself, tanaka, narita, kinoshita and Noya. Of course they still had friends outside of that but that was what they liked to call the 'rolling thunders' (of course noya liked that name a lot)

Even though they had their ups and downs they were inseparable and soon afterwards everything looked good in life.

_____________________________

Hello!

This is a story I guess lmao

Total word count: 466

Oh yeah expect very inconsistent updating