Motivation

All of the people were walking towards the sports centre and were having gentle conversations between them. The doors to the centre opened and a blast of air conditioning hit them in the face like a bat.

They all signed in and went towards the volleyball court and they warmed up a bit. Ennoshita, yachi, kiyoko, akiteru and takes a we're setting up the donation link, the stream, the food and the drinks that would be there. Once half an hour passed and everything was set up and started the referee blew the whistle.

To start off it was Daichi kuroo and oikawa vs Yaku, kunimi and Suga. People started flooding in to watch the long stream of exciting volleyball and they played a long hard fight. This same match kept going with substitutes coming in to let people rest. After about 40 minutes Suga swapped with kenma and tsukkishima replaced kuroo. This system kept going and going all day and night long

Time skip because I am not writing that whole thing

It was 10:50 am the next day. It was hinata, kageyama and kinoshita vs tanaka noya taketora. As the last 10 minutes rolled down the clock donations began flooding in and so did people into the hall. It slowly got more packed until a countdown for the last 10 seconds were chanted. It slowly reached 0 as hinata spiked the ball down with all his light over the net and next to noya. This was immediately followed by the players falling to the ground and chugging down water. Takeda went to check the final donations and it reached the amount they hoped for and nearly doubled it. They all agreed to split off the spare money into different charities and they all slowly walked their way out. The night had been a tough one with interesting moments.

Oikawa tore his muscles in his leg at about 11pm and he still refused to go off the pitch until iwaizumi had to drag him off. Ennoshita played for a bit himself and managed to receive one of bikinis recieves which made him proud. Finally the favourite bit was when the balk went flying out and by the time kuroo was back with the ball lev had passed out on the court to sleep.

The group of karasuno second years walked home, exhausted and bruised as they slowly split into different paths.

Haha another time skip to the day of ennoshitas operation

Ennoshita was say in the backseat of his mums car on the way to the hospital. By this point he was used to being mute and started to enjoy it more. However, he couldn't lie because he couldn't wait to get the surgery done with. It had a very low mortality rate and that was extremely fine by him. He joked
"Well it's a win win situation I either get my voice back or die"
"Ennoshita chikara stop being so negative for god sake!"
His mum yelled from the front seat still keeping her eyes on the road.

They arrived at the hospital to see his friends there all with different gifts for him. He went on to see the doctor after chatting for a bit and went onto the hospital bed about to be put under anaesthesia and thought to himself 
"There's a very low chance that I'll die and it will be fine"

He chuckled to himself

"But it could go wrong"

And it did

____________________________

Dun dun dun! It's a cliffhanger. That's all I guess so peace out losers