Break out

Darkness covered his vision. He could see nothing, just the deep abyss. He could feel things but couldn't wake up from his trance.

"Is this it?"

Ennoshita thought to himself until he got angry. This couldn't be the end. He had so much to live for. He moved around a bit before sitting up with all his might.

Light flooded into his eyes like a hurricane and he looked around. His parents, his friends and a doctor were there looking at him

"What the hell just happened?" The teen spoke out.

Wait, that was it! He could speak again! It felt so good that he just wanted to break out into song like some kind of Disney princess.

Time skip doo doo

He was on his way home from the hospital and was constantly talking to everyone and everything he could. It felt so good to finally talk again! He looked around at the people with him. His mother who was always there, his best  friends: kinoshita, narita, noya and tanaka. But there was one strange thing. He couldn't keep his eyes of tanaka. His eyes were just so piercing and his face was perfect. He shook his head to clear his thoughts to carry on as usual.

That was weird. Probably nothing though

They decided to hold a sleepover at ennoshitas house to celebrate the times and to just enjoy themselves. It was the most fun any of the boys had had in a long while. They played video games, listened to music, ate food, drank lots of soda and monster.

It was 11pm and they had just finished a game of jackbox party pack that was full of laughs and offensive jokes between them. Nishinoya jumped up and said
"Let's play truth or dare!"
They all looked towards each other with confusion about the sudden burst of energy from the black and blonde haired boy.
"Okay then. Let's get playing I guess"

"Noya! Truth or dare!" Tanaka yelled towards him
'Umm truth let's start it off slowly I guess'
"Kinky." Kinoshita and narita quietly muttered to themselves, deserving a stare from mum or ennoshita
"Okay then, describe your crush in 3 words"
The others looked around in shock at the question and then looked towards noya who looked deep in thought
"Jesus um I guess I'll pick. Opposite. Of. Me"
Narita sat up straight ready to put all his hours of detective skills he learned from professor Leyton.
He cracked his knuckles as everyone else sat in anticipation. Naritas specialty... detective work.
He didn't have many friends up until he started high school and he liked to challenge himself with video games on his ds. His favourite was the professor Layton because it kept educational things fun. This meant he 100% all the games at least 3 times so he got good at deducting things from little details.
"So if it's the opposite of noya then that means that this person is very tall, quite shy and kind of a wimp. Very worrying and hesitated on doing lots of things."
Tanaka looked at the other baldy with a strange look in his eyes
" explain in words I can understand please"
Tanaka asked
"In short, it's asahi"

Everyone nodded in agreement and stared towards the now blushing libero.

"Fine then you dicks you got it"

Ennoshita quickly pulled out his phone and started texting someone.

How to be a team mother 101

EnNO: hey Suga I was wondering do you know who asahi's crush is by any chance?
Koushiwithcoochie: oh it's noya
Koushiwithcoochie: why do you need to know suddenly?
EnNO: basically noya just fessed that he likes asahi
Koushiwithcoochie: so basically next lesson will be all about matchmaking and how to do it subtly without them noticing.
Koushiwithcoochie: meet me at the park in 2 days and bring a notepad and pen
EnNO: will do. Just gonna get back to the sleepover now. Cya
Koushiwithcoochie: alright cya later

The sleepover went on with little truths and dates muttered around until something interested.

"Kinoshita, truth or dare?" Noya asked
"Umm fuck it, dare" the boy responded
"Call your crush"
"Hahahhahaha no"
"I'll give you a tenner"
"Alright hold on then"

Everyone chuckled at the pale haired boys quick change in reaction as he pulled out his phone and scrolled through his contacts. "Alright I'm calling it"

He placed his phone into the middle of the circle they were in as the phone with the contact name 'Crush❤️' dialed and rang

"Kino, why am I getting a call from you"

Everyone turned as narita asked the question to his best friend

"Umm. Uh um. I'm sorry. I'll go home now"
Kinoshita stuttered and mumbled out before he grabbed his phone, wallet, jacket and house keys and went through the bedroom door.

"No wait a sec let's talk outside"

The two best friends left the room and stayed like that having a conversations for about 5 minutes until they both came in blushing and sat down next to each other again.

Ennoshita shot kinoshita a look of questioning and said
" so if you don't mind me asking, did it happen?"
Kinoshita looked towards the ground and exclaimed
"Chat..."

Everyone sat and stared in anticipation

"Can we get some pogchamps"

The room erupted in laughter, yells of poggers and intense affection as kinoshita rested his head on the taller boys shoulder

The rest of the night went on until about 3 am when everyone started to fall asleep

Ennoshita was the last awake and looked around the room and sighed

"This is great"

_______________________________
Word count: 931

Finally we got a relationship in this book. All you kinonari shippers are happy I bet