After

"FUCK ME"

"Gladly"

That was what ennoshita first heard when he woke up from his sleep. It was 11am and the room was empty except for a certain black and blonde haired boy who was lying on the floor with lightning strikes doodled across his face.

He slowly got up, showered, got dressed and did all the other usual morning things before making his way down the stairs. Once he got there, he saw the rest of his friends sat at the kitchen table sting pancakes. To the right there was a frying pan left there with a little bit of oil still in it and to the right there was the kitchen counter that had a plate with some pancakes on it and a variety of sauces and toppings.

"Morning!" Kinoshita said as he munched down his maple syrup and blackberry pancake. They exchanged some light conversation about many different things such as conspiracy theories on why the government could be aliens, whether a ghost could have sexual intercourse with a human with his "phantom meat" as tanaka put it and more importantly, what happened to make ennoshita wake up. Apparently, kinoshita was cooking pancakes when he got burned by a hot piece of oil that spat out at him. Leading to him yelling and Naritas snarky response.

"Jesus Christ just get a fucking room already"
The response to everything kinoshita or narita said that morning.

While doing the dishes and vining to music , ennoshita heard a loud bang from upstairs and then someone walking down the stairs,groaning.
Surprise surprise it was noya.
"I fucking hurt and I don't know why"
"Ohhhh, that must be from when I fucked you over in smash"
"Shut the fuck up I smell pancakes hand em over"
"Ok jeez"

Once everyone at their breakfast they decided that they were gonna head out and go mini golfing because for some reason tanaka had a coupon for half price on a round of it at a nearby place. They hopped on the bus Andropov their seats at the back as they talked about the winners bet and the losers bet. They decided on:
Winner- doesn't have to pay for food or drink when they go to the cafe afterwards and gets to choose the person who pays for him
Loser- let the others pick what food and drink he gets there and he must finish it all

The bus slowed down at their station and the boys got off and walked a little down the road towards the mini golf place.

Oh boy what fun were they going to have

_____________________________
Word count: 439
Haha mini hiatus go brr
Yeah I literally just went blank for about a week because I started doing other shit that involved writing alot so that's fun.