Regrouping

Noya pulled on his hoodie, tied his shoes and head out for the day to try and find people who were willing to play volleyball for a long while to help ennoshita. First off was the easiest candidate: karasuno

Noya walked into the gym to find most people practicing off in little groups.

"Hey first years!"

The four of them stopped what they were doing and went over to their upperclassman and asked what was up. Noya quickly explained the situation and they all agreed to take part in the match as some point. They agreed that hinata and kageyama would pull some of the night work since they were energetic any time and Tsukki and yamaguchi agreed to pop in every now and then.

He added all their names to the list and went on towards the 3rd years and did the same thing. Suga, being Suga, immediately started panicking for his mom in duty being injured and agreed to do anything he could. Daichi and asahi agreed they'd try and play as long as they could do but that asahi could only be near the end as he was visiting relatives.

Once that's as done, he grabbed the bus to aoba johsai to talk to oikawa and the rest of his team.

"Yoo-hoo!"
' oh hey oikawa'
"I'm gonna skip to the point, why are you here?"

After another long explanation oikawa agreed to play but only on the opposite team to kageyama and ushijima if he chose to play. That was quickly agreed upon. Oikawa persuaded some other players on the team so the list of aoba johsai players were: oikawa, iwaizumi,makki, mattsun, yahaba, watari, kunimi and kindaichi.

This was then continued as a very tedious task that led to him ending up with players from nekoma,fukurodani, shiratorizawa, dateko and other people dotted from across lots of the other teams until he managed to figure out an average schedule of players playing when.

While this was going on ennoshita sat in his own home on his couch doing nothing but snacking on whatever he could find and binge watching shows since he still was supposed to be recovering.
Ugh I'm so bored
That was all that he could think all day long. Netflix got boring after watching it endlessly for a couple of days and he was still stuck at home.

Kinoshita was spending hours trying to set up a donation link for people to donate to the cause. He never thought this stuff could be so tedious like all the phone calls and conformations, arranging a bank for it all to go in and all that tax nonsense his dad took care of for him.

                            The G🅰️🆖

KinoSHITa: you guys want to go out and grab a coffee somewhere? This donation stuff is numbing my mind
EnNO: oh my god yes I'd fucking live that I'm so bored I have watched everything on Netflix and listen to my music playlist 15 times through, shuffled and reversed
Baldy: Jesus Christ you must be bored why didn't you just tell one of us to come over we could have easily.
Rlngthndr:*asahi
Baldy: whatever
EnNO: I didn't want to interrupt you guys
EnNO:  😞
             👉👈
               🥾🥾
Naruto: alright what the FUCK is going on
Naruto: oh I just swiped up where should we meet?
Rlngthndr: myag-tea cafe?
EnNO: alright I'll be there in 25 minutes
KinoSHITa: sounds like a plan

___________________________

Word count: 572

Alright I needed to get a chapter out but it's not as long as I want it to be so you get this