Hole in one

A/N I forgot to put a meme in my last chapter and maybe the one before idfk soooo sorry I guess?

"Eat my ass botch that's the third hole in one!"
Tanaka yelled out loud on the 14th hole out of 18. He started to take his short off before being restrained by kinoshita who reminded him that they were in public. The game was going well for everyone but noya who was 9 points ahead of everyone else on the scoring. Tanaka was clearly taking the first place medal and that left the other 3 to have a scrap for second place. They were all within 2 points of each other with ennoshita on 64, narita on 65 and kinoshita on 66. Overall a very close game in the middle. The game was getting intense as everyone began to focus on their shots and taking more time to aim it up.

This was it for narita. He had to make this shot to send ennoshita into third and kinoshita into fourth. He aimed his shot to what seemed to be perfectly and putted. So much time and focus was put into the shot. It looked good.

Then it swerved to the right. And he missed again. Plummeting him to fourth on the leaderboard. They all laughed as they went back to the counter to return everything. As they walked in there they saw the third years arrive to play a game between them. Ennoshita started a chat with them as the clerk said.

"Whoever is "bald simp" on the score card you got the record at this place. That means you get a certificate and a £10 amazon gift card. Well done!"

Everyone looked towards tanaka who still had his golf club in his hand. He started yelling and celebrating how awesome he was. He swung the club around in celebration. Until he hit Daichi on the head, knocking him to the ground. Needless to say the got out of there fast!

They all made their way to the cafe talking about the game and how tanaka was dead next practice after he did what was probably going to be 200 laps. They walked up to the counter and everyone ordered there things. Noya was up last and went to order his food and drink before tanaka pushed him out the way and started to order for him. as this was happening,narita covered the small boys ears so he couldn't hear what he was being ordered. The clerk looked back at the baldies in confusion before realising what was going on and smirked. She said to have a good day and said good luck to the black and blonde haired teen.

Everyone's drinks slowly came out from the counter. All noya got was a bottle of water as everyone else on the table enjoyed their coffees and milkshakes. Making sure that no ya knew about how good those drink were and letting everyone else try a sip. Except him of course.

The food slowly came out as beautifully crafted sandwiches and pano is came out until there was only one thing left to arrive. Noyas food.
The barista walked out with a plate in hand. A grilled sandwich that was sealed shut tightly so the boy would have no clue what was inside until he took a bite.

A lol of dread poured into his eyes as he looked at the plate in front of him. Kinoshita pulled out his phone as the rest of the group slowly chanted,
"Eat the food. Eat the food. EAT the food. EAT THe food. EAT THE Food! EAT THE FOOD!"
"Alright calm the fuck down I'll eat it then."
He took a bite into it and oh boy was kinoshita glad he recorded. None of them had ever seen such a mix of so many emotions go across a mans face in such a short amount of time like this before. Confusion,anger,sadness, the whole lot just poured out as he painfully swallowed and looked at tanaka.

"I will fucking kill you."

He gave a menacing glare as everyone started laughing in hysterics without ending. Turns out the sandwich was tuna, mayo, ketchup, carrots, sugar and a little dash of mustard to go with it. However, a beta a very and he ate every last bit of that before rushing off to the bathroom to try and get rid of aa much of that as he could. Either end was fine for him.

After a long break while a certain someone was in the restroom and a bus ride home. Ennoshita walked through the door and collapses on his bed in exhaustion and euphoria.

That was one of the best days of his life

_____________________________

Word count: 795

That was fun to write. Except for trying to think of what could be in that sandwich.