Life-changing

Ennoshita headed out to the busy stop to head into the city with his friends and he was quite excited.
"1 day pass please" he said as he got onto the bus.
He took a seat towards the back where it seemed to be very empty and it would be easy for him to talk with the group. He pulled out is headphones and out his playlist on shuffle to just get into the mood a bit. After about 10 minutes he heard a familiar voice to his ears.
"Hey enno!"
'Oh I didn't see you there lmao, hi Noya'
Yep it was him.
He took out one of his earbuds to listen to the liners of the team and they talked for a fair while until everyone slowly retreated to the back of the bus. They talked about lots of random things: tiktoks they saw that morning, what they were planning on buying and whether they could survive in a zombie apocalypse.

"Oh, it's our stop"
Narita said as he started to stand up and press the buzzer.

They all got off at the shelter and looked around whilst deciding where to start their day. After around 5 minutes of discussion they decided to head towards the shoe shop areas because that's what most of them were looking for that day. Once they reached there, they split off into two groups. Ennoshita, tanaka and kinoshita heading over to the vans store while narita and Noya went over to a random sports shop because noya needed new volleyball shoes and narita wanted to browse around  a bit.

After buying a pair of dinosaur shoes from the vans store, ennoshita wanted to look at some video games so they went over to the nearest video game store to look around. Eventually, Noya and tanaka decided to buy Mario maker 2 because everyone else had it and they felt like they're we're missing out.
They repeated this process for about an hour and a half until they decided to stop at a ramen shop for lunch. After eating and kinoshita "out of cash on him" they paid and left the store without any hassle.
"Hey guys wanna head over to the park?"
'Sure I guess.'
And they went and did.
Until tanaka and narita has a contest on who could swing the highest and  ryu falling off backwards at about a 90 degree angle they decided it was enough from the park.
Once they left there, they went over to the arcade to try and win some prizes. Some discoveries were made that day such as the following:
-ennoshita is a GOD at dance dance revolution and it's concerning
-noya sucks ass at air hockey
- they are all incredibly shit at basketball
-they spent an hour there to only get 2 moonballs and some small bits of candy to share between them

"Whew I am too fucking exhausted after that!" Kinoshita exclaimed as they waited at the same bus station as earlier in the day
'Are you sure that's not because you're trash at ddr fucking loser' ennoshita chuckled
" lmao at least I'm not a tier 3 sub to pokinane"
'Nah that's noya'
"BITCH WHAT THE FUCK NO" noya yelled way too loudly for anyone

They finally got the bus back and eventually it was just ennoshita by himself again. He slowly started dozing off until a sudden jolt woke him up and snapped him back into reality once again.
'Fuck I missed my stop'
He frantically pressed the buzzer and managed to get off the bus a stop too late.meaning he would have to head through the alleyway.

He slowly made his way through some tight spots between buildings and was almost back home until a voice arose
'Tut,tut,tut what's really you carrying there huh?'
Ennoshita fumbled with his words and started walking a bit faster than his usual pace
'Aw don't leave yet! I just wanna have a little chat with ya'
He started running quickly
'Aw so ya like running huh well I got a couple of runners to eh'
Suddenly, 2 thugs started chasing after him and tackled him to the ground.
'So, let's speak now should we?' The person was clear now, greasy black hair, stubble in his chin and a broken nose.' What ya got there?'
"N-nothing it's just some presents for family" chikara managed to get out his mouth.
' ah I see, so you wanna hand em over? I could do with some now actually'the greasy haired man commented to the teen
Ennoshita was stuck, he didn't want to do anything bad but he just couldn't get any right words out
"P-p-p-please dont"
' ah so we got a talker eh? Think you're a funny guy eh? Well you know what we do to funny guys who think they can boss us around?'
The thug brandished a knife and held it to the young boys neck.

'We shut em up for good'

SLIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

_____________________________

WOOO WE GETTING ANGSTY NOW KIDDOS HOLD  ON TO  THOSE TEARS CAUSE WE GONNA BE CRYING IN THAT MF CLUB

Word count: 833 😳