In The City Lights

Imagine updating your book haha couldn't be me
A/N Aight so I know it's been like 3 months or sum but I lost motivation completely so here I am ig
Ennoshita got changed into a pair of black jeans, a T-shirt with the Nintendo 64 logo on it, a plain black beanie and a pair of skate high vans before chucking on a hoodie since it was apparently going to be quite cold that day. He walked out of his room before grabbing an apple and some yoghurt for breakfast that morning.

After he finished eating, he made his way towards the bus stop and waited for his friends to arrive. One by one, they all made their way over and made some standard conversation about the weather and what they wanted to do before they're boarded it and sat at the back. It slowly moved along the plain road and past the dozens of houses that they left in the dust.

The bus slowed down as it reached the city and they got off and looked around. The lights of shops and bustling people was a sense that they all liked so they started talking where to go first. They decided on the park to mess around for a bit, skate and do whatever they felt like doing until lunchtime arrived and they left.

"Hey Suga told me that apparently there's a really good bubble tea place that does some snacks round the corner. Wanna head there?"

This was met with some yea sure and off they went

Ennoshita, narita and tanaka all got their strawberry milk tea with different toppings, Noya got his go-to passion fruit mix with strawberry popping pearls and Kinoshita decided to get fancy with a creme brûlée milk tea with tapioca pearls. To go with this, they got some bubble waffles, steamed beef and chicken buns and some other general snacks to share while sat at the table.

They left the shop, drinks in hand and made their way to the shopping centre to browse.
Noya grabbed a pair of dinosaur vans that he thought looked cool, narita grabbed some vinyls he liked along with a new pair of jeans. Tanaka grabbed a couple generic  beanies and Kinoshita and ennoshita got some new y shirts and hoodies for themselves. The day was slowly winding down so they decided to go to a light show that was going on in the park nearby. They grabbed a blanket and sat on the grass together and watched as the different colours danced around them in all directions.

They grabbed some takeout food from a local shop and sat at the skate ramps and swings taking about whatever they wanted

Ennoshita felt happy for the first time in a while and decided to get a cool new photo Of everyone on top of the skate ramps and made it his new Lock Screen. He looked at the photo with joy as they stayed.

Sadly, Kinoshita commented about how his mom wanted him back to babysit his little sister so narita decided to tag along with him and Noya promised to go round to his cousins house to have a small party and this left tanaka and ennoshita sat on top of the tallest ramp with their feet dangling off the edge.

They sat in silence for a moment and enjoyed the view.
Suddenly tanaka piped up
"Hey chikara"
"Yeah what's up?"
"I think I'm in live with you"

Ennoshita sat there in silence before slowly resting his head on the others shoulder.

"I think I love you too"

(Look at me finally updating my book! And it's actually got some plot development! In all seriousness, I'm really sorry about the lack of updates. I lost motivation to write and lost interest in Wattpad overall. I'm still getting back into it so don't expect chapters very soon but they might be back now! Thanks for your patience!)