chapter 1

I sigh as I get up to brush my teeth. There are bags under my eyes from the lack of sleep I've been getting recently.

"Mummy you up"? My 5 year old daughter asks me. Sometimes I think I'm the child and she's the mum. She tries to take care of me in anyway she can even though I don't like it since I should be the one.

"Yes sweetheart I'll be down in a minute " I took my bath and put on some tattered jeans with a crop top and matched it with some boots. Being a model means you have to look good always cause you never know when there is a situation..

"Hey baby, you ready for school "? She looked up and smiled"oooh my mama looking sexy" I laughed, sometimes I think she is a bit too mature for her age

"Hey baby, you ready for school "? She looked up and smiled"oooh my mama looking sexy" I laughed, sometimes I think she is a bit too mature for her age. But I know she gets that from me cause my mum also told me I used to be way mature for my age when i was little

I close my eyes thinking about her. My mum died from cancer, it doesn't matter the treatment she was given,she just wasn't getting better. She had to undergo a lot of surgeries but it all didn't help.

"Mum!!" "You logged off for a minute, what's going on?".

"Nothing sweetheart, have you eaten yet?"

"Yhh, I made some for you" I smiled and kissed her cheek. I looked at her. She's got on a matching red balenciaga set. She gets her fashion sense from me.Which I'm thankful for cause her dad is a different case.

Harry fucking jowsey

Harry fucking jowsey...that bastard doesn't even know he has a daughter and I'm going to keep it that way. He doesn't deserve to know after what he put me through. Grey looks so much like him. I named her grey because that's the colour of his dad's eyes which I fell in love with.

"Ok baby lets go" I dropped her off at school and kissed her goodbye."say hi to miles for me" I sat in the car and drove off to work. I connected my phone to my car and played my favourite song and sung along
"I'm a savage yeah,classy,bougie,wretched yeah"
"Sassy, Moody ,nasty. Acting stupid,what was happening, "
"What was happening, bitch I'm a savage."

I turned to look out the window and saw a man looking at me in a really weird way."what's going on mami? if you a savage why don't you just come do nasty with me" he said bitting his lips .okay ewww I rolled up my window and drove off.

I stopped by rhonda's coffee shop."Hey girllllllll"she said the moment she saw me."Hey Rhonda. One coffee with cream and sugar to go" I said goodbye and left to work.

I parked my car and got out. "Fran you are late, we need to get you ready for the fashionnova shoot" my assistant told me as soon as I entered the company.

"I'm sorry Hailey,had to drop Grey off at school first." "Its ok, you're lucky Sharon adores you" I smiled and followed her inside. Sharon is my boss and also my best friend. He and I met in the most awkward way possible. He is marred to Rhonda who owns my fav coffee shop and they have the cutest boy who is also Grey's best friend. They helped Grey and I during our hardest times.

"Oh my God, I thought we would never finish" I sat down to rest.

"I need all the models downstairs for an important meeting " I heard Sharon say through the speakers. What's going on? It's been long since we had a meeting.

"Hailey, what's going on?"

"I don't know but I heard from the annoying girls over there that we have a new owner" she said glaring at the three models behind me. What?

"Wait, what do you mean by a new owner?". Sharon walks in looking gloomy. I then know something is going on because Sharon never gets sad. He is always smiling which gets really annoying at times.

"I know you guys are probably wondering what's going on. No need to panick there's just a small announcement. I'm being promoted to another agency.Your new boss will be here in a second" no, I can't believe this. Why didn't he tell me. He looked over at me and smiled. Why the fuck is this dude smiling? There is no reason for him to smile in this situation. I heard footsteps walking towards us

"Good morning, I'm your new boss. My name is Harry Jowsey."

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!.

___________________________________________________________________
dundundun......😯😯😯😯