chapter 4

( Picture of francesca's apartment above)
Harry's pov.

"Here is what you asked for sir" I nodded to him. I looked through and found a picture of my love. I found her address, phone number and wrote them down. I was about to close it when I saw in the book that she has a daughter. What!!. Did she have an affair with someone else after me? Ok now I'm beyond pissed. She better not have or someone is going to die. Or maybe she adopted?.Yeah, cause she always said she wanted a child. I'll go with that theory.

I heard laughter, I looked through the glass doors and saw Kory flirting with some girl. I am scared for the ladies here because, Kory is a player. He doesn't care who he hurts as long as he gets what he wants. Wait, isn't that the lady who was with Cesca?. Maybe she can give me more information about her. I walked over to them. " Hi. I smiled at her "Dude, why are you clock blocking me?. Is this revenge for the last time i interrupted you and Cesca? I said I was sorry and I really didn't see anything "Kory whispered to me. I ignored him and turned my attention to the girl

"what's your name? " I asked her.

"Hailey"she said.

"Follow me to my office please".

"So I would like to.."

I turned around to see her right in front of me. Too close for my liking.
"I knew you were attracted to me the moment you walked in, you kept looking at me. Don't worry, I'm all yours" she said touching my chest.

" Please, comport yourself lady. That is not why I called you here" I said taking her hands off me". She came closer

"you want to play hard to get? sure, but I know you want me" she said showing a lil bit cleavage. For fucks sake!!

"Look if i wanted you, I would have my dick burried in you right now but since that's not happening you can clearly guess I'm not interested". " I called you here for a different reason"

"It says in Cesca's profile that she has a daughter". She sat on the table.

"yeah, apparently some guy knocked her up and then threw her out leaving her alone to cater for their child". So she did have an affair after me.

" clearly she didn't know how to satisfy her man or she opened her legs too much for other guys" she continued.

" Say one more bad thing about her and you will be looking for another place to work". I said squeezing her arm. How dare she? I thought they were friends. You can't trust anyone these days.

"Yes boss I'm sorry" she said standing up.

"Leave " I shouted. I admit I was wrong for throwing Cesca out of our home but how dare she have an affair. She's mine and mine only. I looked at her profile again and saw that her child is five years. That's not possible. That means, she had the affair right after I threw her out. Naaa I know She loved me. It would have taken her a while to get over me. Hailey's words rang in my head

"some guy knocked her up and then threw her out leaving her alone to cater for their child"

No, no, no,no, it can't be. But she wasn't pregnant, I would have known. How would you know when you kicked her out of your house, a voice said in my head making me feel guilty. I need answers, I went to her instagram page hoping to see her daughter no our daughter.

I saw a picture of her with her daughter on her lap smiling. I zoomed in on her daughter and froze, she is a spitting image of her mother but looks like me a lil bit. Anyone can see the resemblance; she has my eyes. I can't believe she kept this from me. I then remembered what she told me when we were still married

"I love your eyes"she said kissing me. "If we have a child, I'll name him/her Grey"she said. Grey jowsey, I love it. I kissed her.

And also, outside the parking lot, she said she had to pick Grey from school. "Oh my God i have  a daughter" i said with tears in my eyes. "You have a what?" Kory asked from the doorway." I'll be back" I said and took my car keys, on my way to her house.

I arrived at her apartment but didn't know which room she was in so, I asked a lady I saw outside.

"Hello please do you know which room Francesca is in?" she looked at me confused.

"Umm she has a daughter about five years old"I said

"Oh yeah she is in room 1104, are you her friend?" She asked.

" People really look down on her and her daughter because of what she did. But I know she is a good woman. Ever since her mum died, she's had no one but her daughter. They really need a miracle to move out of this place cause the people here just keep talking about her like they've got nothing to do with their time. I can't stand it to see her in so much misery"

." Thank you"I said and walked upstairs to her room.

What happened to you during those five years cesca? I kept thinking. If something happened to you I'll never forgive myself. I knocked on her door but no answered. I looked through the window and saw that her lights were off meaning she's not back yet. I decided to walk around the building for a while. I came back after thirty mins and saw her car parked outside. I walked to the door and knocked.
I heard footsteps and then she opened the door. She frowned as soon as she saw me.

"Can I come in?" I asked. I hope she won't let me stand outside cause i really want to see my daughter and tell her how much I love her and tell her I'm sorry for not being there for both of them. She sighed and then moved aside for me to enter. I looked at her and she looked amazing; she looks beautiful no matter what she wears. Oh God she's not wearing any bra and I can see a little bit of her cleavage. She saw me staring and covered up. How am I going to focus with you looking so sexy? I asked myself. This is going to be a long night. I closed my eyes to calm my buddy downstairs since he was getting too happy.

_______________________________________________________________________
He found out about Grey😮😰😲. Is it just me or is the story getting more spicy😀❤.

I'm sorry for the chapter being so short. I'll make the next one longer.