chapter 5

(Pic of Sharon's house above)
Francesca's pov
We arrived at sharons house. It's very big and beautify. I will say it looks almost like a mansion. We lived here for a while when we were struggling, till I was able to make more money to rent an apartment. I felt like I couldn't leave off Sharon and Rhonda no more so we decided to move out. But we visit once in a while to hang out.

Flashback to how Sharon and Cesca met

"Grey I have to go somewhere. I'll be back later in the evening so please lock the door and don't open for anybody. Baby please don't open the door for anyone" I said to her. "Yes mummy I know" she said smiling. "Ok I love you. What do you want when I'm coming back?" I asked her.  "Mmmm how about McDonalds"she said. "Ok bye".I said whilst I kissed her cheek.  " bye mum love you".

So I have a client today.I really hate my job but when mum was sick, I had no choice than to sell my body off to people just so I could get money to treat her cancer, buy food for the house and also to take Grey to school. I've been applying for jobs everywhere but, since I never went to college and married right after high school, I don't have any certificate that qualifies me to work. It's been really hard for me and I try my best to give Grey everything she asks for. I arrived at the hotel where my client is. I entered and looked at him, he is really good looking but he can't see my face since I'm in a mask. I walked over to him swaying my hips as I stripped of my jacket. I straddled him and started grinding on him. He stopped me and said the one thing none of my clients have ever said

"Stop, I'm sorry but I can't do this" he said. what? No one has ever said stop to me.

"I'll give you your money as agreed but I can't cheat on my wife. I love her so much" I smiled.

" its ok I understand but If you don't mind me asking, why are you here if you love her so much"I asked.

"I was just angry because she barely gives me any attention now. she's always working and its frustratingl "he said. 

I looked at him and said "just tell her how you're feeling and I'm sure she'll understand "

. "You know what, i don't want your mone. Nothing even happened " I told him taking off my mask since we are being honest here.

"My name is Francesca. I feel I owe you my name at least"

he looked at me and asked why I'm doing this kind of job when I'm a very kind hearted person. I told him I need the money and told him all my problems. I felt I could trust him.

He looked at me and asked " how would you like to be a model cause you have a very nice body and that would give you enough money to look after you and your daughter" 

Oh my God!! "I dont think its appropriate sir" Its among the rules to not accept gifts from clients.

"let me help you, I really want to help you. Im the boss of modeling agency so i could give you a job but, no favouritism. You'll have to work hard" he said.

"Thank you so much " i said hugging him.  He allowed me to stay at his place for a while till  we moved out. Sharon later told Rhonda about everything. She was furious at first but was happy he didn't sleep with me. It took a while for her to like me but she gave me advice and helped me pick myself up.

Present
I smiled and rang the bell."There are my two favourite girls" Rhonda said when she opened the door.

"Auntie Rhonda" grey jumped into her arms.

"Miles in his room so  you can go and see him" I said to her.

"Soooooo tell me something juicy that has happened to you within the week" she said wiggling her eyebrows. I laughed at her.