chapter 7.

Harry's pov

She got raped,she had nowhere to stay,she sold herself for money, those words were repeating in my head every second and I felt like banging my head on a wall just relieve the pain I feel inside my chest. I got to my car but my hands were shaking so much I couldn't even open the fucking door. The keys slipped from my hand to the floor. fuck fuck fuck what did I do, everything is my fault.

"Mister are you ok? Here are you keys,they dropped "

"You know, you could give me some money to thank me for my good deed" he said smirking. I just couldn't think straight, I ignored him, sat in the car and drove off.

She got raped,she had nowhere to stay,she sold herself for money and its all your fault.

"They hate me" I whispered as I cried my heart out. I need a drink, I drove past the speed limit since I didn't care. The two people I love most in the world hate me so what do I have to loose. I parked the car in a corner and stumbled into the bar.

"Give me a bottle of your strongest, I feel like I want to die" I said to the bartender.

"Take it easy on yourself man, I'm here if you wanna talk after all that's one purpose of my job,to listen" he placed a bottle of vodka in front of me.I don't even want a glass, I gulped a mouthful of it.

"Fuck that's strong" I said laughing. Even as I laughed I was still crying cause it hurts soo much.

"Wow, this is the first time I've seen a man laugh yet so full of sadness. I'm guessing its a girl but lemme hear it from you" he said looking at me.

"Well some years ago I got married to the girl of my dreams, but I was so stupid to let her go and now she wants nothing to do with me" I said
taking another drink.

" She hates me, my own daughter hates me. Everybody hates me and its all my fault" I said downing the rest of the bottle.

"Slow down man, you're already drunk enough" he took the empty bottle from me.

"This won't do" I walked away to a couple a few metres away. I need someone to beat me up. I walked up to them,pushed the guy away and kissed the girl. I hope her boyfriend can punch well.

"Yo man, what the fuck?"he punched me. I barely feel the pain, I need more.

"If your girl didn't like it she wouldn't have kissd me back" I smirked.

"You idiot" he pushed me down and started beating me up. He got pulled up by some guys, I'm guessing his friends. The bartender helped me up and placed me on a chair.

"Goodness man, stay Here I'll be back"he left .I felt someone sit beside me. l looked beside me and saw the girl from earlier

"Look here lady, I only did that to.."

she kissed me and whispered "call me when you need me"she passed me her card and left swaying her hips. I threw the card away. You're not who I need.

"Ok man let's go, I'll drop you off at home cause you are in no condition to drive" he helped me outside. "Is that your car " he asked.

I nodded and then we sat in and drove

I told him the directions to my house as I dozed off.

"If you are my dad then where have you been all these years? where were you huh? I HATE YOU ".I woke up to someone shaking me.

" Gosh, whatever happened between you and that girl really did a number on you. You kept mumbling I'm sorry in your sleep. Judging from your house, your car and your suit, you are a really rich guy so why are you chasing one girl when you could have many?". He asked as we got out of the car.

I called one of my security guards to drive him home. "Thank you for driving me here and I don't want anyone else but her. It's her or nothing " I said walking away.

"Oh and by the way" I said halting him as he was getting in the car.

"I'm not rich,I'm a billionaire. Im sure youve heard of Harry jowsey" I said smirking as I entered the house.

I hate you!, No one wants you here so get out, where were you all these years? ". I dropped to my knees and cried. I got up to take a bottle of vodka. I hate you! It kept ringing in my head. Arghhhhhhhhhh I screamed as I smashed the bottle. I kept smashing everything my hands touched.

"What the fuck is going on? oh my God, Harry what is wrong with youu?"mum rushed towards me.

"What are you doing here mum?" I asked. I heard footsteps and saw my dad also walking in. What is this ? A family reunion.

"Who called you here?" I asked them.

"Son, kory told us about how you rushed out of the office to find cesca and havent returned since, so we came here to welcome our baby girl and our grand child back home but, look what we got instead" Dad said sitting down.

" Cesca hates me mum. My daughter hates me.she looked me in my eyes and said she hates me" I placed my head on her shoulder and cried.
"Oh my baby " she whispered.

"Well you had it coming when you threw the only girl I've ever supported for you out of the house" he glared at me.

" Oh shush Henry"mum said to him.

"But darling he.." he got up to say

"if you say one more word, you are sleeping outside. If you won't help then shut up and sit your ass down" mum shouted at him. I chuckled

"You're such a.." "I dare you to finish that sentence Harry" mum said squeezing my ear.

"Mum, I'm in pain and you're also hurting me"I said.

"What happened harry? I thought she will be in your arms and we would be meeting our grandchild by now" dad said.

"They don't want me around dad and its all my fault. She got raped dad, she was beaten,she had to sell herself for money,she slept on the street with Grey, she slept on the streets with my daughter. Do you know how dangerous that is and its all my fault. Her mum died from cancer mum" I said punching the wall continuously. I hate myself so much.

" Baby your hands are bleeding"I saw tears flowing down her cheeks. " I'm so sorry.I can't imagine what she went through and the pain she is feeling right now " she broke down crying. My mum loved cesca so much. she always said if she had a daughter she'd want her to be like Cesca. So I understand how she feels when I told her what Cesca went through.

"Harry, Just sleep it off and we'll decide what to do next tomorrow when we are all rested, sobrer and okay." She took my mum upstairs. I went inside my room, took a bath and slept with one thing on my mind.

"I'll win your heart again cesca. I'll do everything I can to make both of you love me, even if i have to die whilst doing it cause that's how much I love both of you".

_________________________________________________________________

This is so sad. 😢.

Where can I find me a guy who will sacrifice himself for me😂.

Surrender by Natalie Taylor.. if this song gets you in your feelings please vote❤