chapter 9.

Francesca's pov

"What is it mum?"

"Baby, we are going to be staying here for a while" I placed her on my laps.

"But why?" She asked

"Daddy over there just saved us from those meanies at home" I dont want to tell her the real reason why we''re staying here.

"Do they want to hurt us again?" She looked at me with those cute eyes that I hate lying to.

"Yes baby, so daddy brought us here so they can never touch us again." I said.

"So be a good girl and say thank you to daddy. I know that he hasn't been around but do you remember what i always tell you?"

She nodded and said" God hates people who hold grudges"

"Yes baby so if you don't want God to hate you then just give daddy a chance ok?" I whispered so only She can hear. I may hate him but it doesn't mean Grey should also.

She took small steps towards Harry stumbling a bit as she went. "Careful sweetheart" I said.

"Look here Mister I'm not a mean girl. I know I said I hate you but deep down I don't. I was just angry you weren't around when we needed you. So we are going to start over. I'm going to give you a chance to make up for all those times you missed. So dear dad if you make my beautiful mum cry I will.."

"Okay that's enough Grey, I'm sure Harry understands very well" I chuckled.

"I know but I just wanted to make sure" there's no way anyone can take those words serious from that tiny body.

"I get it princess. I'll take really good care of my beautiful girls" he said as he bent down to her level.

"Ok so now that it's settled can I please see my room and oh I want some pizza ordered to my room dear dad" she smirked.

"She is not going to go easy on you" I said to Harry.

"I'll take whatever punishment she gives me just as long as she'll let me be part of her life"

"So,where is our room?" Cause there are too many doors in this fucking place.

"You mean Grey's room cause you will be sleeping with me" he smirked.And the trouble just keeps on coming.You'd think I'm being punished for something.

"There are like a billion rooms in this house so I'm sure I can get my own room I mean a girl has got to get some privacy here."

"May I remind you of what we discussed Mrs Jowsey?" He's kidding right?

"Are you serious right now? So you're telling me that if I don't sleep in the same room with you, you'll file custody and don't call me that"

"I can call you whatever I want cause technically we never got a divorce you are still my wife so you have to sleep in my room, on my bed, holding me close like there is no tomorrow" he stepped closer to me.

"Stop telling me what to do and I clearly remember sending you the divorce papers but for some reason I didn't get it back. Let's just take Grey to her room then I deal with you later".

"Oh my God its beautiful. It looks like a princess's room" she said jumping up and down on the bed.

"We'll leave you to rest and baby please stop jumping you'll break the bed" I closed the door and turned to the annoying being standing behind me.

"So..."

"So so.."

"So so so"

"So so so so"

"Ok stop repeating what i say and just take me to your room" my life can't get any worse. Sharon will flip if she finds out where I am.

"Ok so since you are a model and have a lot of clothes and all, I got you a bigger closet and also bought you some extra things."

He scratched the back of his head whilst looking down. Wait a minute I know that move, is he nervous? Why is he nervous when he's the one blackmailing me into moving in with him.

He still loves you that's why he's nervous around you dummy.he's obviously nervous cause he doesn't want to do anything to scare you away. Shut up inner demon, if he loves me he wouldn't use my weakness to blackmail me. I went inside and couldn't believe it.

"So when you said closet you didn't say a walk-in closet. My clothes are small compared to how big this is"

"I'll buy you more if you want. Just name it shoes, necklaces,rings,clothes, anything you want"

"Slow down cowboy, I don't need anything from you I'm good with what i have."

"Sei sempre stato cosi' testardo cesca" (you've always been so stubborn cesca)

"I heard cesca so I know you said something about me. What did you say?"

"Le cose che mi piacerebbe fare a quel corpo" (the things I would love to do to that body)

"Just move out of the way idiota. Yeah, I know one or two about Italian" I walked away flipping my hair and swaying my hips like I'm on the runway. I heard him laugh and i smiled. It's been long since I heard that melody.

I took a shower and washed my hair, I really need to rest right now it's been a long night. I wore my booty cotton shorts and a tank top and walked into the room to see Harry in just a towel with water dripping down his chest.Holy chicken nuggets!!

"Like what you see"

"Please I've seen better within years" I was climbing into the bed when I was yanked back up by an angry wolf.

" I will kill every guy you've been with for touching what is mine. You are mine and mine alone."

That just turned me on a whole different level. I know I'm a weird person but I can't help it when he talks to me with that voice. I rub my legs together to reduce the tension I feel down there. He pushed me on the bed, pinned my hands on the bed and started leaving small kisses on my neck.

"Your eyes, nose, lips and body are mine."

"You don't own me." if he doesn't stop, I might cave in. It's been really long since I've been with a guy and my body is really sensitive to his touch.

"You say no but your body says otherwise. Since tonight is our first night together after so many years I'm going to show you just how much I missed you and your sexy body and I know you want this as much"

______________________________________________________________________

Song:love me like you do❤😊