chapter 8.

Pic of Harry's house above
Francesca's pov.

I woke up to Grey muttering some words and shivering. I touched her forehead and she was hot, she has a fever. "Baby wake up" I shook her but she wasn't waking up. I got up to dress but figured there is no time. I picked her up and rushed to my car, I placed her in the back seat and covered her with some blankets. I sat in and set off to the hospital. I called Sharon to inform him. He picked up on the first ring
"what are you doing calling me this early?"

"Sharon, Grey has a fever, she's hot and I don't know what to do."

" We're on our way "I heard some shuffling in the background.

"No, we're not home. I'm taking her to the hospital"  I said.

"Which hospital? Send us the location "

"No its ok don't bother. I'll call you when we reach" I placed the phone down

I pulled up at the hospital and went inside. I placed Grey on a chair and went to the front desk. "Hi, my daughter has a fever so can you please get a doctor to check on her" I said but realized they weren't even giving me attention. Are they serious?

"Excuse me but I just said my daughter has a fever" I said louder.

She looked at me chewing her gum way too loud" Everyone here has a fever and as you can see there are people here before you so wait for your turn" i looked around and saw how empty the place is. Ok this is just annoying.

"Look her lady, the place is empty so I don't know what you mean by there are people here before me. So do your job right and call a doctor to check on my girl" I said. I looked back at Grey and still saw her asleep.

" I know who you are, you're one of those models on those magazines who think they are better than everyone. Now let me tell you this, sit down and wait like everyone.

" but there is no one here. "

stupid banana head, I looked at her and saw her drooling over a picture in the magazine. I looked closer and couldn't believe it. Of course it would be Harry, he is in every magazine.

I then realized he is the only one to get us out of this situation. As much as I hate this I dont have a choice.  I dialed his number and prayed for him to pick up. "Harry, thank God you picked" I said wiping my tears.

"Cesca is that you? Are you crying? I'm on my way.

"Harry I'm not home. Grey has a fever so I took her to the hospital but the nurse at the front won't  allow a doctor to see her. I know you are known everywhere and have a lot of power so please help me out" I cried.

"Send me the location, I'll be there in minutes."

I sent him the location and went  to sit by Grey. She opened her eyes and looked at me "mummy I don't feel so good" she leaned on me.

"Dont worry baby,a doctor will be here soon to look at you"

Where is Harry? I heard the elevator open and he walked in. He walked up to the nurse and started shouting. I can't really hear what was going on but from the look on the nurse's face I can see she is scared.

"She should be, don't mess with a sick girls father" I smirked . 

"come on, I called for my doctor to meet me in my house. He is the best and  can treat Grey better than these stupid banana heads"

That's exactly what i called them.

"But wait, she is sick and we are already at a hospital" I said.

" Cesca don't argue with me on this, this hospital is a corrupt one. If you don't have a lot of money, they won't give you  good treatment" he walked to the elevator with Grey in his arms.

We arrived at his house no this place is a fu**ing mansion. We got out and rushed inside. He placed her on the couch and a man who I'm guessing is the doctor attended to her.

"Hey, let's leave him to work". I shook my head to tell him I'm not leaving my daughter with any man.

"Come on cesca, Doctor Trisha has been in this family for a while and has treated you before, so you can just relax." I sighed and followed him outside.

"I'm glad you called me " he smiled.

"It's not like I had a choice" I said.

" To be honest I really don't like where you are staying with our child, I've seen the place at night and I don't like you staying there"he said. There he goes trying to control my life again.

"Our apartment may not be like your mansion over here but we are good thank you"I rolled my eyes.

"I wasn't asking Cesca. I'm not letting both of you to stay in that creepy neighbourhood" what? He can't do that.

"What are implying? If you think we'll stay here with you after what you've done then you don't know me"

"Exactly, I know you enough to know you wouldn't agree. I already sent men to go for all of your things from your apartment.  You are staying with me as of today if not then I'll file for custody"I heard him say. My heart broke the moment I heard that.

"You wouldn't dare take my child away from me" I said looking at him.

"I don't want it to get to that, but for the safety of Grey I'd do anything. And if i tell the court how you didn't take care of her enough to make her catch a fever, I'll get full custody. So don't make me go that far and just move in with me It's for your safety Cesca. "

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I said " I can't believe you will stoop this low Harry. All these years it has been just me by her side and now you just want to magically claim her?  We hate you Harry and nothing you do will change that " I said and wish I meant it but I know I don't.

"We'll see about that "he whispered

"Grey is fine now, I'm guessing she didn't eat before she slept so it's just a minor thing. Just make sure she eats a lot and she'll be good" Doctor Trisha said as she walked to her car.

"Hey baby, how are you feeling?"

"I'm ok but where are we?"she looked behind me. I looked at Harry then back at her and said" well, we are at daddy's house because all the hospitals were closed so he had to call his personal doctor" I kissed her forehead. She looked at Harry and smiled "Thank you".

"Sweetheart, there is something I need to tell you" she turned to look at me.

Possessive guys are sometimes cute but they get annoying as time pass. 😀 if you agree with me, let me see it in the comments 😆 if not still comment