chapter 2

Francesca's pov

What is he doing here? Five years, five long years and he shows up now. I've avoided him this long so why Lord? why? I kept asking myself.

"I hope we can all work together to make the agency the best there is" he says smiling. "He is really hot", "He's sexy ", "I hope I can be Mrs Jowsey" the annoying girls kept whispering.

"Let me introduce you to our top models" Sharon led him to us. No no no no no, I kept twitching and shaking. "This is Chloe" Sharon said.
(pic of chloe below)

"I'm always at your  service" she said bitting her lips

"I'm always at your  service" she said bitting her lips. "ugh too desperate " Hailey said gagging. "I know right , they never know when to stop" I laughed. Hailey is a model under training, she was assigned to me for  training  she's been doing a great job. I always tell her if she works hard enough she can become the perfect model she wants to be.
(Pic of hailey below)

"And this is is Eva"

These girls really need to slow down

These girls really need to slow down. All they do is open their legs for boys all day,don't they even get tired?.

"And next is" ,"Brooke, the most beautiful in this whole company " Brooke said cutting Sharon off. I saw Sharon roll his eyes and I chuckled.
(Pic of Brooke below)

"And last of all is Francesca"

"And last of all is Francesca". Don't freak out, I kept repeating in my head. "Hi" I looked up at him. He stared deeply at me which made me feel really uncomfortable.
"So those are your top models" Sharon said taking Harry's eyes off me. Thank God for that.

I rushed back inside to put my clothes back on since I was still in the  swim suit. I rushed out to leave before he sees me again. I see Hailey and inform her that I'm leaving " Oh okay see you tomorrow " she says kissing my cheeks. I turn to leave but bump into a wall. Wait why is a wall in the middle of the way. I look up and see Harry staring at me clearly amused.

"And where are you rushing to cesca" he kept staring at me "I have somewhere to be" i tried passing by him until I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me back."we need to talk"he said. "We have nothing to talk about Mr Jowsey so if you would excuse me I have somewhere to be".

"You are not leaving until I say so" his voice started rising. "What do you want Mr Jowsey? " I asked since he won't let me go.

"I've finally found you cesca. I've missed you so much andI'm so sorry for everything. I never meant to hurt you baby. I let my insecurities get the best of me. I'm so sorry baby" he kept blabbering with his eyes closed.

"Harry you have no right to say all those things to me after what you put me through.. we were together for seven years yet you believed that slut over me"  He came closer and I took a step back " I know and I'm so sorry, I found out those pictures were fake and that Aubrey planned everything just to seperate us " I can't believe the nerve of this guy " so when I told you that I never cheated on you , you called me a slut and threw me out without giving me a chance to talk. " I said getting angry." You know what i don't.." my phone rung saving me from chewing that guys head off. "Hello" I answered. " Hi please is this Grey's mum"  what did she do now I started panicking "yes this is she, what can I do for you?"

Your daughter has been caught bullying a couple of kids. She's Here with me so you can come and get her" oh my God. "What happened? " a voice asked. Oh I forgot he was here " look i don't want to talk to you, you have no idea what i went through during those couple of years you left me alone.So just go away and let me be" I said and walked  to my car.

I was about to get inside when I heard my name "cesca " . "Oh hey Sharon, what's up?" I asked. " I saw you rush outside and figured  something was up" he asked looking worried. I sighed "Grey got into a fight at school so I have to go and pick her up."  He laughed "Miles is sick at home. If not I know he would have also been in that fight" " I need to go but we'll pass by before heading home" I hugged him, sat in the car and drove off.

I got to the school and headed for the principal's office. I'm guessing that was the principal who called me. I saw two boys crying to their mummies as they left.oh Lord have mercy. I entered  and saw Grey sitting infront of the principal. "Hi I'm sorry for being late " she smiled "it's ok I'm glad you could make it, Grey has been suspended from school for a week for beating up those boys you just saw"she said. I looked at grey " who do you think you are, Bruce Lee??"  I looked  at the her and said"I'm so sorry, please, is there any way we could just forget this happened "

"I'm sorry, but no. Bullying can't be tolerated in this school; we have strict policies against that" she said. "Thank you" I said and left with Grey.  As soon as we sat in the car I turned to her and said:" baby, why would you beat them up?  I'm proud that you can stand up for yourself, but Why?" She looked at me with tears in her eyes " they were saying bad things about you mummy. They said their dad's were your clients and that you did bad things with them and that you are a bad woman." I picked her up unto my lap, wiped her tears and kissed her cheek. She sniffed and said:"I know that you had to do some things to get money to look after grandma and me during those times"she cried " but I love you anyways because, you are the best mother I could ever ask for and nothing you do will ever change that"

"Oh my baby" I hugged her as she cried. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that, I wish you never knew what i did, I'm so sorry sweetheart" I cried. "Its ok mummy, please don't cry. If Miles was in school, those boys would have been beaten worse " I laughed. "Okay, let's shake it out" we did our secret handshake. "Okay let's check up on miles, then we go home yeah?".

____________________________________________________________________
That's such a nice mother and daughter relationship 😢😭.

I hope you liked this chapter❤.. I'll be waiting for your comments on the book.
Ps: the models were taking a fashionova swimsuit shoot, that's why they are in in bikinis