chapter 3

(Pic of company above)
Harry's pov

I'm supposed to take over that modelling agency today. Apparently their boss is being promoted to lead another company. "Wow, I can't believe you get to stare at these sexy bodies all day" Kory says walking in with a magazine. I chuckled and said:"there's more to a woman than just her body you know". He looked at me" My dear best friend, sometimes I ask myself why I even talk to you about ladies; you've never looked at another woman since you met your beautiful Cesca" he said with a fake accent.

And he's right, I miss her so much and I regret everything I've done to her. I've been searching for her for five years since I sacked her, its like she vanished. I sighed. I can never get that memory out of my head. The look on her face when I threw her out. I placed my head on the table as I started to pull my hair from thinking about her.

"Dude, stop stressing, we'll find her. So you can get your sexual life back on track. Cause this is embarrassing. When was the last time you had sex?" I laughed at how he scrunched his face when he asked. "Too long dude, way too long"I replied."let's leave now, I don't wanna be late on my first day as the  boss"

We arrived at the company within some minutes. I looked at the name in front " ELITE Model Agency "I said to myself. A guy in a suit met us in front." Hi my name is david"

" Hi my name is david"

"Welcome to ELITE. Everybody is ready to meet you Mr Jowskey.shall we go" we followed him inside. The company is really nice judging from what I've seen so far. "Your new boss will be Here in some minutes " I heard someone say. " That's Sharon, the previous boss" David whispered to me. I went forward to greet him and introduce myself to everybody " Hi my name is Harry Jowsey and I'm your new boss. I hope we can all work together to make the agency the best there is" I finished, looking through the people gathered. Then I spotted the one person that takes my breath away every single time. "Mi amore" I whispered. "What did you say" Sharon asked looking at me. "Umm I said introduce me to your models" I said to him. "Oh sure, let me introduce you to our top models" he led me to them

"This is chloe"he started. "I'm always at your service " she bit her lips and winked. She's beautiful but not as much as my Cesca. I looked over at her and heard her whisper to the girl beside her " I know right, they never know when to stop" gosh I missed her voice and her lips. I miss having her lips on me, I miss the way she screams my name when I'm having my way with her. Damn I can feel myself getting hard just by thinking of it. "Isnt that?" I heard kory say. " I've found her" I said to him.

"And this is Eva"he continued. "Hello" I said shaking her hand. She held my hand whilst bitting her lips. Let go of my hand woman!!, she finally let go.

"And next is", "Brooke, the most beautiful girl in this whole company" she said cutting Sharon off. Obviously not the most beautiful.

"And last of all is Francesca" I looked at her deeply, memorizing every part of her; from her face to her boobs, her beautiful boobs which fit perfectly in my hand when I'm sucking on them. I felt energy rush to my groin. My eyes started started roaming down from her boobs, "so those are your top models" Sharon said taking my attention off Cesca. I looked back and saw her rushing inside a room which I'm guessing is the changing room.

I looked around and saw the other models staring at me.Ugh I hate desperate girls. "I hope everything is to your liking Mr Jowskey, I did everything in my power to make both the company and the people inside happy and I hope you continue to do the same thing" Sharon said. "You can call me Harry and I'll do my very best. " I said smiling. I looked back and saw cesca talking to a girl. "Umm excuse me" I said to them, walking towards her. "Oh Okay see you tomorrow " the girl said kissing her cheeks. I instantly got jealous, I want to be the only one to kiss her. I've never liked it when someone touches her. Male or female, I want to be the only one. I saw her rushing to leave.

"And where are you rushing to Cesca" I said staring at her.

"I have somewhere to be" she said looking anywhere but at me. She tried to bypass me.

"We need to talk" I said to her.

"We have nothing to talk about Mr Jowskey so if you would excuse me I have somewhere to be " she said trying to move again. She really knows how to get on my nerves. That's one thing I dislike about her.

"You are not leaving until I say so" I said getting upset.

"What do you want Mr Jowsey ". Why is she being so formal with me.

"I've finally found you Cesca. I've missed you so much. I'm so sorry for everything, I never meant to hurt you baby. I let my insecurities get the best of me. I'm so sorry baby" I said as I felt tears in my eyes. I'm not going to cry in front of these people.

She looked at me "Harry you have no right to say all those things to me after what you put me through. We were together for seven years and yet you believed that slut over me" I took a step closer just to tell how bad I feel and saw her take a step back. Seeing that she doesn't want to be even close to me breaks my heart

."I know and I'm so sorry, I found out that those pictures were fake and that Aubrey planned everything just to seperate us " I told her. Aubrey deceived me, I was so vulnerable at that time with stress from work so, when I saw those pics I just lost it.

"So when I told you thst I never cheated on you, you called me a slut and threw me out without giving me a chance to talk" she said clearly getting angry.

"you know what i dont.." her phone rung interrupting our conversation.

I'm so sorry baby, I'd do anything to go back in time just to erase that moment and have you in my arms again. "Oh my God" i heard her say.

"What happened?" I hate it when she is sad or worried.

" look i don't want to talk to you , you have no idea what i went through during those years you left me alone, so just go away and let me be." she walked to her car.

I followed her to apologize when I saw Sharon call her name and walk to her. What's he doing talking to my Cesca?. My possesiveness started taking over." Grey got into a fight at school so I have to pick her up" I heard her say. Who is Grey?? I asked myself.

I went back inside determined to find out more about her during those five years.

"Hey man so did you solve things with Cesca" Kory asked when he saw me.

" Do you think this is a Disney movie?. It will take more than just words to have her believe and love me again" I said realizing that she probably doesn't love me any more.

" David" I called for him.

" Yes Mr Jowsey " he responded.

"Get me the information of all the models. I want to know where they stay,are they married,their phone numbers, everything " I told him.

"Ok sir. I'll bring to you in a second" he responded.

I finally found you mi amore and I'm never letting you go.
_____________________________________________________________________
Things are getting more interesting 😶.❤.

If you've watched too hot to handle then please vote😊..