CHAPTER ONE✨

"Good Morning Delhi. I am RJ Joy and you are hearing 93.1 Fm. It's 7'o' clock and the time for your favorite show Play and Slay"
The voice in the radio broke Kiara's sleep. She woke up with a jolt realising that she have to go to college.
She stretched her hands and yawned. She was still sleepy, her eyes widened when she saw her brother sitting on chair next to the radio.
"Good Morning Kiara"
She looked at him as if she is going to murder him.
"The only option to wake you up" Her brother Krish said.

Krish Nanda, Kiara's elder brother a protective brother but irritates Kiara a lot.

"Is this the way to wake up someone. Idiot" She muttered.
"You are idiot. Mom is calling for breakfast, come quickly" He went for breakfast.

Kiara took a shower, her hair was dripping water. She dried her hair and wore red shirt and denim skirt. She put lip gloss on her lips and face cream on her face and joined her family for breakfast.

 She put lip gloss on her lips and face cream on her face and joined her family for breakfast

"Good Morning Mom, Good Morning Dad" Kiara greeted her parents.
"Good Morning beta. So excited for college" Her dad asked reading newspaper.
"Obvio Dad. " She said enthusiastically. "Atleast. I don't have to see this monkey's face everyday" Kiara taunted her brother.
"Kiara you should not talk like these about your brother" Her mom placed the breakfast on the dining table.

Kiara looked at the dish and beamed at her mom. "Masala Dosa,my favorite. Thanks Mom"

"This is your last time eating your favorite dish. In hostel, bete you have to adjust with stale food, experience of staying in hostel. And get ready to face the seniors." Krish warned her.

"I am not scared of anyone. You..why don't you find a better job option, still struggling in completing graduation from one college to another." Kiara said in an annoying tone.
Krish smacked the glass of water and got up from the chair.

"Kiara Mind your language. He is your brother" Her mom stated.
"So what? Should I worship him"
"Kiara" Her father took her name sharply.
"That's the problem in this house. Always giving priorities to the male child, I don't have value in this house. Fine I am leaving for college, stay happy with your son and the vanity of having a son" She stormed off.

The family was used to gender equality drama. Kiara didn't get much love as her brother. Though the family claims they don't differentiate between a boy and a girl. Kiara is always looked down in the family and her brother Krish is always praised, though he is bad.

Her dad went behind her to drop her college. Kiara didn't want to create drama, but her brother's words And get ready to face the seniors hit her off. It reminded her of harsh realities in past. She was afraid of bullying and ragging. She knew ragging is common in colleges, no big issue. She has to stay determined and strong somewhat it's not bullying and ragging but a dreadful past she is afraid of.

She reached her college 'ARYA COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE'.
"Kiara" Before her dad could say anything, she left with her bags without saying goodbye.

Kiara didn't want her day to start like this, she felt worse for being stupid and yelling at her parents like that.

She went to the office for enquiry
"Kiara Nanda, First year student"
The clerk checked in the computer "H 4 your hostel. Room no. 217
"Okay thanks"

Kiara was strolling around the hostel looking here and there. Some boys and girls were coming towards her, she didn't notice and collided with a guy, the devil of her story. They glared at each other with shock.

Kiara's P.O.V
Damn it, why on Earth I had to face this devil, the guy who bullied me since childhood who gave me only tears and pain..Neil Mehra. Why? God Why?
My breathing fastened when Neil wandered around me, it was pretty sure that he was checking me out. He stood infront of his friends or should I say sidekicks.
"Kiara Nanda." My breath hitched when he took my name with his husky voice.
"You have grown so beautiful and sexy"
I looked at him confusingly. Neil was a handsome and attractive guy. For a moment, I was smitten by him. I snapped out of my thoughts when I looked at his eyes, it reminded of me the past, the time he used to bully me. My teenage was spent crying and I remained  depressed for a longer period of time. I felt like I didn't have freedom, inside family and outside Neil.

"You know her Neil" A girl who was standing next to him asked. He nodded his head, maybe she was his girlfriend.
"Excuse me. Can you get aside. I am going somewhere" I managed to well up my tears and say.
"Oh man. How dare you  speak like that" Another girl from his gang spoke.
I got absolutely sure that Neil's gang ruled the college.
"Hey. Do you know whom you are talking to.." Neil's sidekick shrilled at me.
"No I don't. So stop wasting my time and get aside " I said confidently
The guy was about to do something but Neil stopped him and gestured them to get aside. He continued to stare me and crept a smirk on his lips. I hurriedly went to my dorm. I was surprised that Neil Mehra didn't do anything or else he would get mad

Hi guys..This was the first chapter of Perfectly ImperfectI hope you liked the meeting of Kiara and Neil. Do vote and comment.
Xoxo!!😘😘