CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ✨

Kiara wrapped her arms around his neck and snuggled her face against his cheek. They lied down, she kissed him on his forehead.

"Ayush, I am with you. You need not worry about anything" She embraced him.

💕💕

Neil and his family reached the airport. They got down from the car and took the luggage out.

Neil's brother Naman carried the bags,
"Bhaiya..." Neil indicated Naman to give the bag to him.

After the airport check-in, Neil, his brother and mother bid goodbye to his father.

**

Neil returned to the college, He opened the door of his dorm....
Kiara and Ayush were feeding each other

They heard the door sound and looked towards the noise

Neil stood still for some minutes,
"Hey Neil. Come sit here, we were watching Dark. " Ayush said
"No..you enjoy. I am going to Aman and Karan"
Neil politely smiled and left the dorm.

Kiara resumed the show, "Neil is very weird" she said nonchalantly

The following day, the students assembled at the auditorium.
Rishi Talwar stood at the podium,
"Good Morning students. A excursion trip is going to be held. The journalism group's students are mandatory to go and other students....."

Kiara was in the canteen along with her friends.
"Yaar, this is so stupid...13 days at Jodhpur, What will we do here? I swear I wouldn't be in this group..if these trips were to happen" Kiara said annoyingly.
"Like Seriously, you don't want to go for this trip. Man, we would have lots of fun there" Aman exclaimed

"This is not a fun trip but a excursion trip" Preeta said.

"Neil and Kiara are lucky. We have to study for our exams" Ayush said chivalrously.

Riya entered the canteen, a guy collided with her. She stared at the guy , grabbed his collar and slapped him.
"How dare you, pervert?..You intentionally did it"

Everyone gathered around there, Ayush intervened
"Riya...Riya stop it. What are you doing?"

"Me.. Doing the right thing. You will take advantage of me, you will cheat on me" Riya yelled

Ayush made a shocking expression "CHEAT!"

"Yes cheat. Tell were you not sleeping with this Kiara" She shrilled

Everybody made surprising sounds and started gossiping,
"Were they Sleeping together for real.." A girl whispered to her friend

Kiara was near them, she heard it. Her eyes were filled with tears.
"Riya. You have no idea about what you are saying, Ayush can never cheat anyone and...I never slept with him. Please stop slut shaming me. Riya...Ayush told me everything..you were blackmailing him and giving him medication forcefully. He deserved better than you....You golddigger, Bitch!" Kiara said in a harsh tone.

This infuriated Riya, she raised her arm to slap Kiara but Ayush held it tight and released it.

"Riya, this is too much. Please go away from my life" Ayush said

"Your secrets are safe with me Ayush." Riya sneered

"Those pictures got deleted" Kiara replied

Riya glared at her, "What?"

"Yes for those pics you were blackmailing Ayush. Now..."
Kiara stepped front of her, "Get Lost!"

Hi...
Please vote and comment