CHAPTER SEVEN ✨

Song for the chapter:

"I am so sorry Ayush. This all happened because of me, I shouldn't have let Karan pass the ball to Neil" Aman said in a low tone.
"It's okay Aman."
"And thankfully you have brain in that group others are idiots" Kiara giggled.
Aman beamed at Roshni, Roshni returned a smile.

They went out of the infirmary.
"Kiara, I need to talk to you" Aman said.
"Yes"
"Neil is not a bad guy like you think, he is good from heart. You are overjudging him. He has deep down feelings for you"
Aman left Kiara pondering over Neil.

**
Neil wriggled Kiara's wrist and holding her took her to the terrace. Kiara struggled to get free from his grip.
"Neil...Neil leave my hand" She shrieked.
"What do you think? Snatching my friends away from me. I'll be shattered into pieces"
He released her.

"I am not snatching your friends, they themselves want to separate from you. I didn't know that I pointed out your weakness"
Neil grabbed her jaw.
"Are you scared? Neil Mehra." Kiara said sardonically.

Neil pushed her. Kiara's foot slipped and she was hanging at the edge of the terrace.
"Kiara" Neil saw her hanging and reached for her hand.
"Give your hand"
He held it tightly, her eyes were full of tears.
"Why are you doing this? You want to take revenge of your sister. You took your revenge that night when you raped me"
"I didn't do anything. I was drunk but rather than opening clothes I didn't do anything."
"You were waiting for something after your sister's death"

Images flashed before his eyes. He pulled his hand in anger. Kiara was about to fall, she grabbed the edge with another hand.
"This is my last day" Her hand was escaping just then Ayush held her hand and rescued her.
Kiara was breathing heavily, she hugged Ayush.

"Thank you" She went to her dorm.
"Neil you have a misunderstanding. Kiara didn't kill your sister" Ayush said.
"How do you know?" Neil questioned him.
"Kiara confessed to me" He replied

Neil chuckled. "Were you present there?"
"No" Ayush shrugged.
"Then.."
"Then. If you believe Kiara killed your sister, go and end her life. Go.." Ayush shouted.

Neil looked here and there.
"There is something in your heart stopping you. Tell me why did you hide the evidence, tell na"
"Because I will not expose her, I'll destroy her from inside. So she can feel the pain" Neil yelled.
"The pain you gave these years. Was not sufficient?"

Neil became silent.
"Neil, stop it. By hurting Kiara you are hurting yourself. You know, I also did a sin years ago. I bullied a shy and timid girl but from inside I was getting bullied. She committed suicide and the next day my girlfriend died in a car accident"

Neil looked at him. " Are you done or more sentimental drama?'
Ayush smiled and Neil hugged him.
"I am sorry" Neil said hugging.
Ayush broke the hug.
"Friends" He returned him a hug.

They became friends and since then their friendship became famous in the college.
"Neil changed so much and he apologized to you" Preeta said.
"Is it wrong?" Kiara said munching chips.
"No. I am surprised" A guy bumped into Preeta.
"Hey you" She slapped on the back of the guy.

"Sorry" He looked at her
"Karan" Preeta's eyes widened.
"See ya. Have fun" Kiara grinned at them and went to the football ground
Neil and Ayush were practicing for football match.
They both looked at her who was watching them. Ayush waved at her. Kiara plastered a huge smile on her face.

"So when is the football match?"
"On upcoming Tuesday" Neil said drinking water.
"Hmm" Kiara hummed.
"What Hmm?" Ayush narrowed his eyebrow.
"I thought that I could watch the match but I have my music competition."
"You can cancel it. Anyways you hate music" Neil said.
"It's not that easy. My parents are coming and I can't disappoint them. I hate music but after learning it. I developed a bond with it."
"No problem Kiara. We are with you, win the competition" Ayush said
Kiara gave a forced smile.

To kaise hai aap log?
Neil,Kiara and Ayush became friends. What are your views on it?
Do vote and comment.
Xoxo!!