CHAPTER TWO ✨

Neil's P.O.V
I got one of the biggest surprises of my life. Kiara Nanda was standing infront of me, that Kiara who used to listen to my orders and was my slave. She left the city for her treatment. Her depressed condition was because of me.
Sometimes I felt bad but sometimes my ego and attitude comes in between. This time was different, her innocent eyes captured my heart. I felt a spark, a force of attraction towards her. She was not that Kiara but a different Kiara. I don't know, I stopped Aman from doing anything to Kiara.
----------------------------------------------------------
A girl was sitting on the bed with headphones on her ears. She was busy in doing her work, she didn't notice Kiara. Kiara kept her bags and went to her.
"Hello"
The girl didn't pay attention. Kiara patted on her shoulder.
"Hello, can you hear me?"
"Oh! New roommate" The girl kept her headphones aside
"Kiara Nanda" Kiara extended her hand.
"Preeta Arora" She shook her hand
"Nice dorm, BTW" Kiara sat on the bed.
"Excuse me" Preeta went to the washroom.

Kiara felt Preeta was avoiding her and that is true. Preeta Arora, an antisocial girl. She stays alone mostly and avoid making friends.

Kiara took her phone and called her Dad. Kiara's mom picked up the call.
"Kiara beta. How are you?"
"Mom, I am fine and Sorry for the morning"
"It's okay. I know it is your childish nature"
Kiara pursed her lips. "Mom. Give the phone to dad, it's urgent"

She handed the phone to Kiara's dad
"Hello beta. How's hostel and your roommate"
"Dad, I want to change my college. I'll join any college but not this one"
Kiara's dad took out his specs .
"What's the matter? Are you feeling uncomfortable there?"
"Yes dad"
"But why?"
"I can't tell you the reason"
"Kiara, the present situation is difficult there are no chances of your admission in other colleges. Try to understand Kiara"
Kiara's mom took the phone "Kiara. Stay where you are and try to adjust to your surroundings. We cannot give you everything you want"
"Leave it" Kiara said in an annoying tone and cut the call.
She laid on the bed hoping everything would be alright.
----------------------------------------------------------
The students were rushing for their classes. Kiara was checking the class on notice board. She didn't understand what was written , she asked a girl who was next to her
"Excuse me. Can you please tell me where is the psychology class...First year student"
"You are also First year. Thank you baba ji, Finally I got someone as a friend" She said with a chirpy voice.
"You are also in the psychology class" Kiara enquired.
"Ya, Let's go"
They talked with each other while going to their class
"Hi. Roshni Khurana I am from Bhatinda, you know girls in our village are married at a very early age. My marriage was also fixed, but I ran on my wedding day and came to my bua here...." She continued .

Roshni Khurana, a loquacious and bubbly girl. Loves her life more than anything. Her character will remind you of Geet Dhillon of Jab We Met.

"You are  talkative" Kiara said irritatingly.
"I know. I am born talkative" Roshni giggled  "You didn't tell your name"
"Kiara Nanda"

They reached their class.
"We are late. I thought that I'll get the first seat"
"It's okay. Come to the last seat" Roshni said
Kiara attentively noted down the points narrated by the teacher. The class got over.
Roshni gasped. "I am hungry, let's go to canteen "

The canteen was crowded. They went over a empty table and chair.
"Kiara, you sit here. I am going to the counter to bring food"
Kiara nodded her head. Roshni went to the counter. Kiara was tapping the table and playing music in her mind.

Her attention went on Preeta who was silently writing something. Kiara thought to approach her.Before she can go to her, some boys started teasing her. Preeta and a guy started abusing each other. People gathered around there. Kiara went to help Preeta.

"Hello. Why are you fighting?" Kiara questioned the guy
"I just told her to get up, because it's our area" The guy said.
"Why? Your name is written here" Preeta screamed at him.
"Keep your mouth shut" The guy retorted.
"Listen, you can sit on any empty seat. Don't create fuss around here" Kiara furrowed her eyebrows.
"Yes and people like you shouldn't become Hitler if you have no status" Preeta said with a chuckle.

The guy raised his hand on Preeta but Kiara blocked his arm.
"Don't dare to do anything" She put his hand down.
"What's happening?" Everyone turned to the voice.

It was Neil and his gang. Neil put his around the guy's neck.
"Karan, Chill dude. Don't mess with violent girl" He meant to say Kiara.
Kiara turned her face away from him.
"Kiara" Neil said. Kiara didn't look at him.
"Hello. Are you deaf?" One girl shouted at Kiara.
"No" She folded her arms.
"What do you want?"
"Oh Kiara. We don't want anything from you. We came here to invite you to the party"
"Party" Preeta blurted out.
"Yes Party. And don't be late Kiaara"  Neil leaned towards her.

A girl came running towards Neil
"Neil baby. Why didn't you show up?"
Neil pulled her towards his chest and held her waist. Kiara looked at them with an awkward face.
"Sorry next time. I'll surely show up. Let's go"
Neil and his gang dashed out of the canteen.
"Kiara, Stay alert. Neil Mehra and his gang are very dangerous. Karan Luthra was one of them" Preeta warned her.
"That guy"
Preeta shook her head
"Really?" said Roshni who was behind them with the food.
"You startled me" Preeta glanced at her.
"Oh sorry. So excited Party!!" Roshni exclaimed.
"Who is this lunatic girl Kiara?" Preeta asked.
"Roshni, Naam to suna hoga" Roshni said dramatically.
Preeta rolled her eyes and picked up the burger from her
"Thanks for it" She giggled and went.
"She is so cold natured. Allah knows best! These people will get hot partners"
Kiara laughed, "You are so funny Roshni"

Hi guys! How was the chapter?
Give your reviews and don't forget to vote.
Xoxo!!🥰🥰