CHAPTER ELEVEN ✨

"And this is called Marginal Utility Approach" Kiara explained Neil,
They were studying in the library together.
"Thank you. Music practice tomorrow,Okay?" Neil grinned at her and left the library.

Kiara was putting the book in the shelf, just then Ayush placed his hand at the shelf blocking Kiara.
She rolled her eyes. "What do you want Ayush?"
"That...why are you not spending time with me"
"Huh?" Kiara furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.
"Ahh, We are friends. Right? I am watching you, since that day. You are behaving strange and avoiding me"

Kiara gasped. "Ayush. I am busy with my projects and practicals. You are happy and healthy in your life. Enjoy your life, Don't disturb me"
"Oh! I am disturbing. Great..I'll not disturb you now. Bye"
Ayush pursed his lips.

"Sorry. I didn't mean it like that. Look, I am concentrating on my studies. I don't have time for rubbish things" Kiara lied.
She is avoiding Ayush deliberately, she knows it'll be tough to spend her time with Ayush learning she doesn't have any place in his life.

"You have time for Neil. Laughing and enjoying with him and you are saying...You don't have time. Wow! Kiara you are a good liar. Speak the truth that....that you don't like me. We are only friends for benefits. Use and throw, You know Kiara..People use and throw me, but you are an expert in this. You know what..You don't f***in care for me Kiara Nanda. " Ayush politely smiled

"You think about me like this." Kiara's eyes were filled with tears. Everyone spoke ill about her and her most trusted friend spoke to her like these.

"Yes. I don't like you, I don't need you. Mark my words Ayush Aggarwal, I am best of the friends and worst of the enemies. If someone is my friend, I can sacrifice my life for him/her to save him."
She stated and walked out of the library, wiping her tears.

Ayush punched his fist on the shelf. He blurted out due to anger, he never thought about Kiara being worse. His anger and jealously resulted him pouring his anger towards Kiara.

****

Preeta,Karan and Neil were chatting in Preeta and Kiara's dorm.
Kiara entered her dorm welling up her tears.
"Kiara" They stood up

"What happened?" Neil asked
"Nothing" Kiara lied
"Tell the truth Kiara" Preeta said "Did Ayush hurt you?"

Karan and Neil looked at Preeta in disbelief.
"What did Ayush do? Kiara say something" Neil yelled
Kiara narrated them the whole story.

"How mean and obnoxious he is?" Preeta whimpered.
Neil clenched his fist and dashed out of the dorm to hit Ayush.
"Where is he going?" Karan followed him. "Neil wait. Where are you going?"

Neil barged in Ayush's dorm and punched him on his face.
"How dare you? What did you say to Kiara? She used and threw you. She is a player. Shame on you, pal. You don't know how much she likes you and You hurting her " Neil hit him on his hand.

Ayush grabbed his collar. "Yes, she did. You too are the same, took advantage of her, bullied her and left her in depression."

"That is past. I do care for Kiara" Neil paused for a bit "As a friend. I am guilty and I am admitting it. I'll never hurt her when she doesn't like me. You are lucky that you got Kiara as a friend. She loves you, Man"

Ayush's eyes widened. "What?"
"She loves you, and she is avoiding you because she likes you. If you are a true friend, you may have felt her pain. In return you bashed and abused her" Neil jerked his hands away from him and pushed him on the wall.

They continued hitting each other till Kiara came.
"STOP!" She screamed
"Stop it"
Kiara was horrified, as that scene was repeating again. Previously, it was Neil and his brother and now it is Ayush and Neil. She doesn't want to lose anyone.

"Neil. What Ayush said is right, I am worthy of it. You don't have to beat him to death and Ayush please spare us, I don't want that you abuse my other friends too. Please" She joined her hands infront of the boys.

People gathered around there and was watching the drama.
"I am sorry Kiara" Neil said in a low tone
"I am sorry" Ayush said

Kiara looked at them and left the place.

Hi people!!
Please vote and comment.
See you then
Xoxo!