Chapter three: "The dilivery"

The room is unorganized and small, not that small but small enough to be a meeting setting and uncomfortable

Everyone looks at me and my two men stand being my chair,  more like a love seat.

I look in front of me and there's only another lady in the room.

She beautiful really, bad bitch type. She has curly dark brown hair that's lined up. She has full, pink lips and I can't help but look a little more. See has hazel eyes and very light brown skin, (much like mine, she's Mexican I think) and she's wearing a blue suit. Her hair is caught one at the top and she has on a gold chain and a few rings.

She looks like a real crime boss, "Your name is?" She questions, her voice is husky and honey-coated, I can hear the female base in it. She has a Mexican accent, it's strong and a bit of a turn on.

"Olivia Train," I use my fake name and she raised her neat brows, they seem to be recently shaved.

"Where are the goods," I pull out the bag and give them the goods, she hands over the bag with cash.

She turns her head and looks at the person next to her. That's when I see the tattoo on her neck.

It's a rival gang, I put my hand in a position where my gun is easily accessible.

She smiles showing her dimples and silver grills. Her expression darkens, "go ahead."

Everyone pulls out their guns including me and I start shooting.
You can hear at least ten guns going off and I don't stop until I hear none. Someone tackles me to the ground and I push them  and shoot them in their head.

I'm shaky because I've only killed one person. I don't like getting blood on my hands, but I don't want mine on someone else's.

I groan as I get up and hold my side where the wound is. When I pull it away my fingers are coated in blood. I point my gun at her and she smiles and pulls out hers.

"You're good aren't you?" I roll my eyes and she smiles.

"Put your gun down, seems like I really could use you in my organizationright now." I groan and a cramp hits me so hard I drop my gun and groan.

"F–fúck," I try to grab it but she kicks it away and pushes me down with her foot.

I wince and pulled away her leg causing her to fall, then I climb over her and punch her. "You got a lot of fight in you, huh?" she flips us over and looks me in the eyes.

She gets up and pulls me up, "you work with me now ok, anything I need you to get me ok?" "Or I kill you," I nod and she shows me back outside.

"We'll meet sometime again, at that point you'll get your gun."

My vision is getting blurry and I swing side to side while trying to get to my car.  fall on the dirt underneath me and I'm sure this is the last thing I'll see, this is it.

                              ***

When I wake up I'm in my car in front of a coffee shop. It's in my city, I drive home as soon as possible and get out of the car.

Zen rushes to me and sees the state I'm in, "Bei!" He helps me inside and sets me on the couch. He takes off my dress, "you ripped your stitches, it's nothing I can't fix but you're gonna have a scar now." I nod and he fixes me up.

"Zen I think it's best you stay with that brother in New York for some time, I'm in some deeper shít than usual." He frowns.

"I'm not leaving you in this state by yourself." I sigh.

"Look a mafia leader has my gun, I can't protect you and she wants me in her association, if she decides to harm me you'll get into it and I can't let that happen, they know I live in this state, please Zen just for a month," he nods.

"You leave tonight, I'll get you onto a flight ok,"

He gets up and goes up to his room, when he's back he has a suitcase. "My brother knows I'll be there," I had already gotten him and Uber.

"Your Uber will be here in five minutes," I hug him shortly and he sighs and exits.

I watch as his Uber takes him away, "Fúck!" I scream and slam my door. What am I going to do now, I'm fucked, I don't even have my gun.

I go into my cupboard and take out a bottle of Hennessey. I drink it like it's water and soon I'm swinging from side to side. I hiccup and close all the doors, then I go up to my room and lay on my bed.

My phone rings and I pick up, it's veronica, "hello?"

"Hey Beige, I need you to come over, it's a bit of a booth call," I hear the lust in her voice.

"I'm not doing well right now," I look at the bandaged wound.

"You know, we were so perfect together but all you wanted was a hot Fúck," I sigh and speak.

"you're right all I wanted was a hot Fúck now I just want a fúcking break,"

"You do know I'm the boss of the company you work at right?"

"Then act like it, Miss. Chiles, oh and enjoy your night, I won't be in for a week I'm unwell, leave my office alone,

She laughs, "ok Beige see you next week Monday," I hang up the phone and take a shower then put on a large T-shirt.

I grab a knife from the kitchen and put it under my pillow.put my phone on charge and pull the covers over me. Then I go to bed, just like any other night, lonely, miserable, annoyed, a bit worried, and trusting nothing.

It isn't easy being who I am especially since you have to kill in order not to get killed.

Now I have two bodies on me, if that isn't bad enough, now a notorious mafia leader is on my back.