Chapter twelve: "Call her Ma"

I wake up about one in the morning and that's why I don't go to sleep early. I went downstairs and turned on the television and began to watch Netflix. A text came in on my phone and I read it. It was from Winter, she told me to meet her at a hotel on my break today.

A sigh escaped me and I went into my kitchen and poured my self a glass of Hennessey.  Then I heated up some leftover bacon and cheese pizza from the fridge. I sat back on the sofa like a couch potato and ate while I watched TV.

Sooner than I through, six am arrived and I went up to my room. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. Then I put curling cream in my hair and let it flow down my back. I do my make-up as usual and put my clothes
on.

Today I'm sporting a black, pencil skirt with a baby blue ,dress shirt and baby blue Jordan's. I put some edges in my hair and grab my black purse. I put my cards in it and grabbed my keys

I leave the house and go out to my car and went inside. While fixing my mirror I see a box on my back seat

It's a rectangular black box and it's was velvet. I open it and see a beautiful gold necklace.

At the end it has a charm, 'B' it has diamonds on it and a smile spreads on my face. If she thinks I'll deny it because of last night she would be wrong, I'm a person who likes fancy things and not wearing it would be spiteing myself.

There is no note but I know who it's from, I put it on and immediately get in my car. I drive to work and Veronica pulls up at the same time. She parks and waits for me to get out of my car. I come out and she walks with me.

"Well, you have a Lamborghini, it's nice," I smile and she eyes my necklace. The elevator takes us to the top floor. We walk to her office and when we step inside she stares at me.

"You look great," she stands in front of me and I look up because of height difference.

"Thanks," she goes to her desk and sits down,

You can get to work now," I smile and go to my office.

When I get there I go straight to work on my computer. I do the papers for the new model and get them to Veronica.It's hard seeing her absolutely love new models but it gets her off my back. I've never defined my relationship with Veronica, but almost three years ago I started working for her. She comforted me when my parents died and she helped me with all my photoshoots.

She told me I was a natural and I had all it took but I couldn't do it, the business and gotten too dangerous. We occasionally slept together but I can't give her the relationship she wants. I have a lack of trust and never get my heart broken.

I go back to work and try getting some extra stuff done.

                                ***

When it's my break I drive to the location of the hotel she told me about. It's a quite expensive hotel and it's very nice. I walk up to the front desk, shít she didn't give me her fake name.

I pace around for a while until I feel a hand on my shoulder, "hello," Winter pulls me along with her.

"She's under the name of Melody Pierce," I smile and then she drags me off.

We go into the elevator and she presses me against the wall. "W-winter," she lifts the chain the and looks at it.

"They got it just perfectly," I look into her eyes and it's filled with lust. I notice she's wearing a plain white shirt and white shorts.

I can see the tattoos going down her arm, it's most definitely a turn on. She licks her lips and my breath hitches. The elevator doors open and she takes me to a room. It's huge and looks like a suite, she goes in and sits on the bed.

She motions me to come over and I do so, she pulls me on top of her and I'm a bit surprised.

"Lemme take off my shoes," she laughs and flips us over, "keep em on,"

I push her away playfully and take off my shoes, then I got on top of her, "you sure you can take control?" I should take my chance and choke her out right now but I'm certain she has security outside.

She laughs and I see her dimples, I poke one of them out of curiosity, she laughs even more and flips us over. "Playing is fun, but I'd rather be doing something else." I smile, "just sex?" I laugh.

"What else?" I put my hand on her face and run my finger over the busted lip. That's some goodmwork I did, it even has a bruise, very satisfying. She pulls away my hand puts it above my head.

She goes between my legs and kisses my lips, I kiss her back and she deepens our kiss.

"You look so beautiful," she says and I smile. She unbuttons my shirt and kisses my breasts, "real beautiful."

I moan when she sucks on my breasts and starts to unzip my skirt. When she takes off my skirt I'm left in my bra and panties. She takes off her shirt and I smile so hard my cheeks go numb. Her upper body is covered in tattoos and she has a firm six pack, she's wearing a black training bra.

"You like that ma?" I nod and place my hands on her six pack.

"You look stunning, if only the attitude matched the attractiveness. " I look at some of her tattoos, she has on gang sighs, one of her sleeves is crosses and flames.

I can't help but admire her fitbody, she starts kissing on my neck and I moan and grip her hair.

Her skin on mine feels so surreal and it somehow adds to the pleasure I'm feeling.

She kisses the length of my neck until she reaches my ears. "I'm gonna make you squirt and scream my name...."