Chapter seventeen: "Miss Spicy"

*three weeks later*

I haven't seen Winter in two weeks all she does is give me pick ups and that's what I do. I guess she doesn't want to see me or be seen with me so, that's that.

Zen wakes me up all cheery, "babe I've got a date today!"

"Oh yeah, that's great," he frowns, "you could be a little more excited, like I am,"

I roll my eyes, "yeah yeah, hooray enjoy your girl,"

"My who," he shoves me knowingly, Zen is gay, everyone is gay. "I'll need the house tonight, he's coming over," I sigh.

"I'll have to leave my damn house, fine I'll go all night clubbing," he sighs.

"Just go hook up with Veronica, it's not that hard." I gasp.

"Oh my god, your saying Veronica is easy pussy! I'm so telling her." He pinches me.mI get up and punch him, "Now, leave my room I'm gonna shower and leave this bitch,"

I go into the bathroom and wash from head to toe. I dry my hair, put it in a middle part and flat iron it, then I dry myself and put my clothes on. Today I'm sporting a white suit, it shows off a lot of cleavage and  I pair it with some white Jordan's. I don't do any heavy make-up, just some mascara and lip gloss. I grab my bag, car keys and my gun.

Then I run downstairs, "hey Zen I'm out!" I leave the house and go into my car. When I get in I drive to work as quickly as possible, work has been good to me.

"Good morning Beige, "Veronica gets out of her car,

"You're early."

"Yup gotta get working you know," she smiles and walks over to me.

"How about instead we grab a coffee and a treat," she looks in my eyes.

"Well, I thought you didn't like sweet stuff," she laughs and lifts me off the ground.

"Well your more of the sour kind," she leaves the building.

"Veronica put me down!" I laugh but she carries on, I start to get very uncomfortable. "V put me down," she laughs and I get a bit more serious. "No for real put me down please," she laughs even harder and that irks me.

"I said to put me the fúck down!" She stops and puts me down. She looks at my angry expression as I fix my suit.

"I'm sorry Beige," I look at her angrily.

"Its fine let's just get some coffee," I walk off.

                                ***

We get back from coffee and Veronica just goes to her office. I don't have the energy so instead I walk to my office. I step inside and start up my computer while drinking my coffee, "today's gonna be a long day."

"Sure is Darling," I jump and gasp a bit, I turn around to see Winter.

She's wearing a baby blue shorts with a matching hairtie, red Jordan's and a red polo shirt.

Her hair is in a messy top bun and she now her left eyebrow has a slit. If I must admit she looks amazing, but no not my day, she hates me.

"Um, what are you doing in my office?" My breath is uneasy for some reason. She walks up to me and I take a few steps back, "I asked a question." She backs me against my office wall and my breath hitches.

"What do you want?" She brushes my hair behind my ear.

"Why don't you ask yourself that question?" I bite my lips knowingly.

"No," I push her back gently and walk to my desk, "I can't with you ok, you just come into my life and try to rule it, nope not today,"

"So you don't wanna have sex?" I roll my eyes,

"you know I don't like that,"

"Look I, damn...I want to but," she laughs and sits on my desk.

"You don't want me." She laughs, "you really don't want me?" She chuckles darkly. I should have more self respect for someone who doesn't like others very much.

"Winter," I look up at her and she's smirking so hard. She laughs and her dimples go deep, I see her eyes light up.

"I'll see you after work," she goes to leave, "Winter, I'm not going anywhere with you," She walks over to me and straight up kisses me, her lips are soft and I moan at her actions.

I push her away, "tonight," I confirm knowing I'll hate myself later, but I'll love the sex.

She smiles widely and leaves, "such a stubborn ass,"

I get back to work as usual but the thought of Winter lingers on my mind.

                                ***

It's lunch and I decide to get Veronica and I so I go to our local KFC.

The drive is about five minutes and the traffic is good, I'd be back in no time.

I drive up to the window, "Welcome to KFC what can I get you?"

"Yeah I'd like two, three piece boxes, one barbecue and one extra spicy also for the drinks, I was thinking smoothies or milkshakes, what flavor do you have?"

"Um for the milkshakes we only have chocolate ready and there are no smoothies."

"Ok so I'll take the Chocolate milishake, also I'd like two corns with my order."

"...ok so that is, two three piece boxes, one extra spicy one barbecue, two corns and two chocolate milkshakes."

"Yes," I respond

"Ok, and is any part of the chicken ok?" She asks.

"Just no wing please,"

"Alright, that would be twenty one dollars and eighty three cents, you can drive up." I drive up to the next window and collect my food, then I drive back to work

"Veronica I got us lunch  babe," I go into her office and she's speaking with someone. "Oh I'm so sorry," the blond hair girl looks at me.

"No she was just leaving," the blond walks out angrily. She looks at me, "she just a model, no respect honestly."  I put her lunch on her desk and sit in front of her. She pops a fry in her mouth, I dip mine in my smoothie.

"Really?" She laughs, "your weird but it's cute,"

"Well sorry miss I like my chicken extra spicy because I like the burn and I'm hellspawn," I mimic her voice.

"Says a lot miss barbecue is life even if it stains my clothes," we laugh and finish our lunch and get back to work

                                ***

I finish my work later since I was in no rush and sat in my office. The place could use a little cleaning up. I fix my paper and desk then I throw out what I don't need and organize the files on the shelf.

"Hey Darling," I look around to see Winter smiling at me.

"You're so precious, cleaning up, I told you I was coming for you," I smile. Sometimes just her talking makes my hand curl into a fist.

"You didn't come for me Winter, you came for the sex," I bite my lip.

"So what if I just came for the sex, that's what you want?" I roll my eyes and walk up to her.

I connect our lips and she kisses back immediately, "you can be such an arrogant ssshole...let's go."