Chapter Thirteen: "New thing"

*Mature content*

I feel myself become wet at her words, she grinds against me and I moan. "Fúck," I wrap my arms around her and close my eyes. Her hips move rhythmically against me and she kisses my lips. I moan and wrap my legs around her and I feel my high building up and I begin screaming her name.

A blush spreads across my cheeks and I cover my face with a pillow, now I look like a weirdo. "Damn that was sexy as fúck!" She pulls the pillow off my face and kisses me.

"Your joking right?" She bites her lip and I see the burning lust in her eyes lust.

"Are you kidding? What girl comes when you dry hump her, shows me you really do like it, your last must've been crazy," she undoes my bra and kisses my stomach down to my center of need. I watch her closely as she teases me awfully. She pulls off my soaked underwear, "ruined," I try hiding the sexual embarrassment on my face.

A moan escapes me and she enters two fingers and does a quick pace. "Mmm," she looks at me knowingly and gives me a dark grin.

I grip the sheets, "uhhh, y–yes," my voice breaks as I'm out of breath. She goes extremely fast and I grab onto her hair, I reach my high and pant heavily but she doesn't stop. The sensitivity increases and I can't stop moaning at this.

My legs shake as she continues and my eyes roll to the back of my head, "uh wha–what are you do–doing,"

She smirks and looks at me, "trust me it's gonna feel good," I can't stop the moans pouring out of my soul.

I feel my high building faster this time and I feel like peeing. She goes fast and I feel liquid squirt from me. My face becomes red, I've never done that before. She shakes her head with a huge grin on her face. She lays next to me and I pull the sheets over us, "I'm tired," she laughs.

"I'd love for you to stay but I don't think your boss would be too pleased." I groan Veronica. I get up and put on my clothes, my underwear was useless so I put it in my bag, I get my shoes back on and check to see if my make-up is ok. Last time I wasn't so lucky in that department.

I go back over to her and kiss her on her lips, "take care Winter," I walked out of the room and left the hotel. When I was back at work I went to Veronica's office.

"Everything ok here?" She smiles, "you were gone for your break?"

"Yeah I ate out," she looks at me, "oh what did you eat?"

"Oh it was a cheese burger," she smiles

"Ok well I've signed a few papers and looked over them, your doing great as usual," I feel happy when she says I'm doing great.

"Ok I better get back to my office," she nods.

"Hey Beige what did you have while out?"

"Huh?" I say not knowing what else to say.

"I was just asking what you had while you were out, it must've been delicious, yeah?" she speaks.

"Uh Pizza,"

"Ok bye then," I leave her office and it hits me, I quickly go back inside, "Veronica," I say knowingly.

"No it's ok, it's your break you do as you please with it just don't tell me lies." I nod and go to my office. I finish up my work and go home, today felt longer than necessary.

                              ***

Zenxs at home, "it seems your glowing Darling, anything you want to tell me babe?" I blush and sit on the couch.

"Yes Zen I had sex with her at a hotel and it was amazing, she made me uh...forget I said that," he laughs and hugs me like he's tryna kill me.

"I'm glad you find someone you like," I furrow my eyebrows at him.

"Come on Zen, I don't like her, the sex is just really really good,"

"Does she foreplay and tell you sweet things before?" I nod my head, "it's not just sex Bei, she must like your ass." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah she tells me I'm beautiful and kisses me but, it turns me on and probably her too, it could just be something she likes and I'm down to fúck once in a while, it helps," I smile.

"She likes you," he squeaks, "don't get that shit into my head she doesn't like me and she never will, I told you I'm just a hot fuck to her,"

"Come on Beige, your beautiful who wouldn't want you, she's just probably too much of a player to see your worth." He says this and it actually hits me.

"Tell me you don't want something more with her than sex and I'll drop this conversation," he says in a serious tone.

"I want nothing more with her than sex and business." I sigh and he gets up, "If that's all then enjoy it it won't last long, trust me." He leaves and I sigh.

I get up and go to my room and go into the bathroom. I fill the bath with hot water and foam body wash.

Then I took off my clothes and laid in the tub stressed. My phone rings and I pick it up, "hello?" It's damn late.

"Hey Darling, I've got a drop off for you tomorrow, in the day, at the coastline warehouse in this state, Then I've got one I want you to accompany me to."

"And where would the second one be?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Its at at strip club in Washington, I need someone to back me and protect something important." I let out a deep sigh

"Are you ok?" I feel like shit like really badly.

"I'm just tired is all,"

"Ok so I'm going to sleep and you should do the same, night,"

"Goodnight..." She hangs up the phone and I groan. I finish cleaning myself up and just go to bed.

Butt naked with no cares in the world.