Chapter eight: "Mrs Train"

*five days later*

I have done a total of three delivery's for her and four for myself. She barely smiles when she see's me and never tries to make conversation.

I guess she doesn't trust me like she said. She hasn't called me today so I guess I'm ok.

"Bei!" I open my door for Zen, "I need some bullets," I smile and give him two rounds, I taught him how to shoot.

He smiles and goes back to where he's coming from, seeing that I've already been up for some time.

I take a shower and put on baby blue a suit, it fits me well. I put on baby blue flats and put my hair in a double bun.

Then I do some light make-up and lip gloss. When I got downstairs Zen looked at me stunned. "You looks so beautiful," I smile and grab my keys and a chocolate muffin from the fridge.

"I'll see you later, and thanks," I hurry to my car and drive to the company.

When I get to Veronica's office with the paper work she smiles and walks up to me. "You've gotta let me have a picture," she says.

"Okay," I strike a pose and she quickly takes out her iPhone and takes a few pictures.

I put my hands on my hips and turn around, then I look back at her.

"Perrrfect," we both laugh, I give her the papers and she thanks me.

I'm about to leave when she stops me, "I really want you to be a model again, why don't you do a few shots next week, just a few,"

"If it makes you happy but there only for you got it," she nods and I leave to go to my office.

I enter and my office and Winter is sitting on my desk, "Fúcking shít," I jump when I see her.

"Hey Sweetheart," I put my bag down and my Muffin. Then I stand looking at her, "what is it?"

"I need you to do a drop off, it's in this state it's actually at school," I nod.

"Send me the details and I'll get it done," she gets off the seat and takes my muffin.

"Aren't you gonna tell me I look nice," she bites her lips and smiles, "Why would I need to tell you when you already know," she walks out and I look at her as she goes.

I can't help by smile because of what she just said. I go to work and notice I don't have that much to do. Quickly I finish up and go to Veronica's office to say goodbye. "Hey its only twelve, you finish already?"

"Yeah I only had a few things to do, what we're you thinking."

"Nothing enjoy the time, I'll be here all night,"

I walk over to her and kiss her head, "keep safe," then I leave.

I drive home and it looks like Zen is at work, I get a call, "hey sweetheart,"

"Oh hi," I get strangely calm from hearing her voice, "were going out tonight, it's a top restaurant so wear something extremely nice, preferably white and bring your gun. Oh it's a mission. Not a date,"

"I wouldn't go on a date with you ever," I lie and she laughs, "sure. Its at eight o'clock the address is in your phone" She hangs up and I smile.

***

When six strikes I run up to my bathroom and clean from head to toe. I put on a matching black underwear and dry my hair

Then I put a part in the middle, flat iron it and make some edges. I start on my makeup doing it in a darker shade.

Red lipstick, smokey eyes, I defined my eyebrows and but some mascara on.

Then I put on my dress, beautiful, white dress, its long and flows to the ground. It has a split in it that shows off one leg a bit.

I match it with some heels and get a black purse, which I put my gun and my phone in. When I'm done I put on a silver necklace and a set of silver earrings. Then I go downstairs and drive to the restaurant she told me about.

I arrive outside and valet parks my car, I walk up to the gentleman at the front.

"And what's your name beautiful," I smile, "uh Olivia Train," he checks the list.

"Right this was Mrs. Train," he leads me to a table where Winter is sitting and leaves. She looks yummy, with her white tuxedo and her hair is let down.

"Oh so I'm married now?" She smiles, "sure call it a buisness proposal."

The restaurant is amazing, there are people playing a symphony on violins and pianos. Then it's just beautiful, clean, the scenery is just to die for.

I look at Winter who is gazing at me, "I want lie you look beautiful tonight,"

A smile forms on my lips, "I know,"

"What so no compliment for me?" She smiles and shows off her dimples.

"You look great," she sits back and just stares at me.

"So what are we doing here?" I question and she breaks from her trance.

"Uh...were selling here tonight," I look around at all the people that are in the restaurant.

"To who?" She laughs, "all of them, " tonight isn't just a normal event, we got gang leaders, mob bosses, crime bosses, drug dealers. People at the top,"

I really do notice some of these people, their dress so nicely and expertly. There were also security surrounding inside and outside of the building.

She touches my hand, "I need you hear in case something happens."

"Yeah of course," my smile fades, she only wants me for backup, what else would she want me for.

A waiter comes over and she puts two bottles of wine on the table, a white and a red.

She gives Winter a menu and not me, "Um excuse me, I order my own food thank you,"

She looks at Winter who shakes her head, then she walks away.

I sit there looking at her, "oh your eating whatever I'm eating tonight," I roll my eyes and take out my phone.

"Well, that's rude,"

"Oh I'm sorry wife I didn't mean to upset you, I'm mighty sorry," I mimic a soft voice.

She takes away my phone and puts it into her pocket, "you'll get it back when I feel like," her accent gets strong. I laugh to myself at how she's treating me like I'm some sort of child, incapable of doing my own stuff.

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom." She looks at me.

"I know you don't need to but go ahead," I get up and find a bathroom. A sigh escapes me as I look into the mirror. Why the hell did I agree to come with her?