Celebrations part 1

Warnings:

this story contains RemRom and incest themes DO NOT read if it makes you uncomfortable and DO NOT not shame those who wrote this or read this.

Other themes:

-implied food kink / tentacles sex / hand jobs / semi public sex / cum marking / cum eating / begging

"Best me, you shan't Dragon Witch, for I am the first most, handsomest, and strongest prince in all of Thomas' imagination!" The creative side called out before delivering the final blow and defeating the enemy for the 100th time. "Roman one hundred, Dragon Witch zero." He chuckled exiting imagination and heading to his room.

"Hey, Ro! How did fighting the Dragon Witch go?" Remus smiled from the ceiling, somehow holding himself without any need for grip.

Roman looked up and gave Remus a cocky smirk, "I defeated her again, it was a glorious victory!"

"How many times have you defeated her, now? I lost count" Remus chuckled pushing himself so he could land on the carpet.

"This was my one-hundredth win. A cause for celebration my dear brother." Roman laughed heroically, as he draped an arm around his beloved twin.

"Celebration! We should make a cake in that case!" Remus pulled roman to the kitchen

"Woah!" Roman exclaimed, being pulled by Remus unexpectedly.

Remus snapped his fingers, and both of them were wearing chef hats.

Roman steadied the tall hat on his head. He took his turn to make them both bikini aprons, and laughed.

"one, that's my job. Two, you look hot in that." Remus grinned, with his sharp teeth visible.

Roman stuck his tongue out teasingly.

"Of course, I do," he said striking a sexy pose, at least it would have more so if not for the ridiculous outfit. Remus laughed, unable to contain it.

"you're such a dork sometimes, you know that?" Remus chuckled, as his laughter died down. "besides the silly outfits, what cake flavour do you want to make?"

Roman over acted being offended being called a dork, but he let it go. "Chocolate fudge cake perhaps?"

"I can only imagine you covered in chocolate," Remus goes to the fridge for the ingredients they needed.

Roman gulped and blushed. His heart rate picked up at the idea of his brother licking chocolate off of him. "I-I'll get the bowl," he stuttered.

"kay! Now what should we use to measure, The measuring cups or Logan's shoes?" Remus giggled, obviously joking about Logan's shoes -or was he- he brought the ingredients over to the counter and set them down.

Hearing that knocked Roman out his thought as he cringed. "Ugh, remind me why I put up with you." He said sarcastically clearly not meaning it, "We're using the measuring cups."

"you put up with me because you'd miss me too much without me!" Remus stated dramatically, going to get the measuring cups; although really liking the idea of Logan's shoes.

"Tell you what, if you let us make the batter with normally, I'll go halves with the toppings, you can put whatever toppings you want on your side." Roman offered.

"fine by me!" Remus gave the measuring cups to roman and held onto the whisk. Remus twirled the whisk around, sometimes poking Roman with it just for inconvenience.