Strawberry Milkshake

summary: Roman tries out a new look and Remus is looking for trouble when he finds Roman alone in the kitchen in a cute strawberry red outfit.

Warning: incest / crossdress kink / male character with boobs / lactation / tentacles / inflation / double anal penetration 

Roman stood in front of a full body mirror, beaming brightly. He posed in a new outfit; a red cropped T-shirt and a matching short flowing skirt, showing off his thick thighs. Thirsty, Roman headed down to the kitchen to get a drink.

Remus was getting ready; having nothing to do that day, he figured he'd go cause the light sides some mischief. He sunk out and into the light side's common room, looking around to see if anybody was downstairs yet.

Roman was dancing in the kitchen waiting for the coffee machine to make his drink.

Remus noticed Roman in the kitchen, a small smirk on his face. He quietly sneaked into the kitchen and smacked his hands on Roman's shoulders. "Boo!"

Roman yelped and spun around. "Re!"

Remus moved his hands to Roman's waist. "what do you think you're wearing?"

"I can wear what I want thank you very much." Roman blushed.

"You're just begging to get fucked by anyone wearing that, aren't you?~" Remus teased.

"That's not why I'm wearing this Remus, I just like the way it looks on me" Roman retorted.

"I do too but I know how to make you look even better~" Remus chuckled and snapped his fingers, inflating Roman's chest with milk.

Roman gasped, and groaned watched his pecs grow, until they almost looked like boobs. "How is this better?" Roman whined.

"Oh, you'll see, dearest~" Remus smirked and pushed Roman against the island counter.

"Bro!? what are you doing? someone could see us." Roman squirmed trying to push Remus off.

"Oh~ so you wanna go somewhere private, huh?~" Remus chuckled and held Roman down no matter how much he squirmed.

"If you wanna mess with me, I'd prefer to be in the comforts of my own room while you do" Roman requested.

"hm, fair enough" Remus shrugged and sunk them both down into Roman's room as requested; Roman laying on the bed with him hovering over the Princely side.

Roman lay there looking up at his twin, though Remus was a trash man, Roman thought he was handsome too.

"Now, how about we get rid of your pesky clothes~" Remus moved his hands to the zipper and teasingly fiddled with it.

"If you must," Roman sighed. "Perhaps you can let me keep the skirt on for a little longer?"

"If that's what you wish, then I can make an exception" Remus slowly pulled the zipper on the front of Romans top all the way down. Roman raised his arms to let Remus take off his T-shirt. Remus slid his hands up the shirt and pulled it over Roman's head.

Roman poked at his chest curiously, "so, any particular reason why I have boobs?"

"No real reason, just thought I'd spice it up a bit. Also, you look sexy with them~" Remus placed his hand on one of the breasts.

"I do?" Roman blushed a deeper shade at the compliment.

"Of course, but you always look attractive~" Remus noted the reaction to the compliments.

"Oh God Re," Roman whined leaning into Remus' hand

Remus smirked and gently squeezed his hand. "Yes, Ro~?"