My Brother in Heat

Summary: Remus takes care of Roman while he's in heat.

Warning: incest / omegaverse / breeding / anal sex / oral 

Roman was fine that morning but, he had started to feel a little... off. He'd been on heat suppressants, but he'd missed a dosed the day before. Roman cursed himself internally as he excused himself sinking down to his room.

The fever hit first; a searing heat over took his body, as he groaned in agony falling onto his bedding and making a nest, undressing down to his underwear.

Remus was making sandwiches until a scent hit his nose. He couldn't quite put his finger on it so he followed the smell. To say the least, he was surprised when he found it came from his brother's room so he knocked on the door "Ro? Are you okay?"

Roman whimpered smelling an alpha through the gap under his door, "go away..." He called sounding out of breath.

"Please, Ro. It's me, Remus! What's the matter?" Remus leaned against the door. The scent was familiar to him but hard to make-out.

'no no no no no. Not Remus' Roman panicked and his scent hormones spiked. "I'm fine." Roman called back but his voice cracked.

Remus grumbled, obviously something was up, and he hated being kept from secrets. "If you don't open this door, I'll have to force it open!" Remus warned

Roman writhed in his nest slick leaking out of his hole through his shorts onto his sheets and pillows.

Remus waited a bit before putting his hand on the doorknob "I'm coming in!" Remus jiggled the doorknob until it broke off, pushing the door open

Remus looked around the room for any sign of his twin, noticing a lump in the bed and sat next to him, the scent stronger. "Ro, what's wrong? You can tell me. Please."

Roman was soaked in sweat, his expression spoke pain and discomfort, and shame emanated from him like an aura. Prince Roman, was indeed an omega. It was the bane of his existence. "Please Re, you need to leave." Roman curled into himself.

"Ro, I want to help you. Please tell me what's wrong, you look like you're in pain." Remus lifted his hand to touch Roman but decided to pull away and fiddle with his thumbs.

When Remus came closer Romans nostrils flared as he took in the alpha's scent, unable to hold back a moan as more slick escaped him.

"Ro...? Are you in heat...? Why didn't you tell me?" Remus carefully pulled the omega up and cuddled him, resting his chin on his hair. "You need me to get someone or something for you?"

"Need - alpha~" with Remus holding Remus' pheromones were surrounding him, making him weak. Roman whined into Remus' neck trying to scent his twin and fight against it at the same time.

A dark blush spread across Remus' face, admiring how Roman looked but snapped out of his thoughts. "Right! You want me to get Virgil or Logan?"

Remus pushed himself off the bed although he wanted this for himself.

Roman whimpered sadly when Remus let go of him. "I'm not good enough for alpha?" Roman sniffled tearing up before his brother. He was too far gone now.

Remus quickly held onto Roman's arms, "no, Ro. I just thought you'd need help from someone else- we're brothers, you know that." Remus softly smiled, trying to comfort him to the best of his abilities.

Remus had already touched Roman, he held him, he even entered Romans nest, even though he didn't ask to. Roman knew he had the best intentions. He got some of himself back briefly. "Remus no one can know I'm an omega, not like this, especially not Virgil and Logan, they'll just look down on me."