Romans Present

Summary: Remus tries to give Roman a Roman-voodoo doll but things get messy, and a little bit rough.

Warning: incest / pain play / kinda rape but also not / some bondage

Roman was currently journeying through his imagination for inspiration. These adventures usually led him to some sort of self-discovery that would result in video ideas for Thomas. But, right now he had stopped to smell the roses in a beautiful imaginary garden.

Remus rose up behind his brother, a hand behind his back "Boo!" Remus exclaimed, quickly grabbing his brother by the shoulder without warning.

"Ahh! Remus you little-" Roman jumped, and spun around to glare at his twin.

"C'mon, Ro. I only came to give you a present!" Remus laughed at his brother's reaction.

Roman frowned suspicious of his brother, "What kind of present? If it's another gift-wrapped box with a dookie inside, I don't want it."

"Nope! Here open it!" Remus handed Roman a small red box with yellow ribbon.

Roman's eye shifted between his brother and box as he held it, he untied the ribbon, alert and ready for a small rabid rodent to jump out at him when he lifted the lid.

"It's nothing bad, Ro, see!"

It had been a small Roman-doll with button eyes that laid neatly inside the box.

Roman looked even more confused, "it's doll... of me?" Roman went to pick it up, but when he felt something grab his sides which were ticklish, he let got, dropping the effigy. "Oww!" Roman flinched bumping his head on nothing.

"Awe~ something the matter, brother?" Remus smiled innocently, gently picking up the doll and rubbing his thumb on its chest

Roman glared at his twin rubbing his sore head. "What the hell!" He snarled at Remus, feeling the odd pressure against his chest.

Remus hummed, moving his thumb down on the doll to press against its crotch-area "Don't you like your present, dear brother?"

"Rem- ah!" Roman moaned suddenly trying to cover himself like it would help protect him.

Remus brought the doll up to his face, running his tongue along the small body "Who knew voodoo worked so well."

Roman made a mix of a grossed out and aroused sound, feeling something wet and warm travel from his crotch to his face. "Hu? You made a voodoo doll," he panted.

"Maybe~" Remus pulled off the doll's shirt and trailed his fingers under it to claw at the tan fabric.

Roman shirt fell off his body, and he hissed slightly at the light pain watching red claw marks appear on his front.

"I wonder what other things I could do to this doll~" Remus teased and playfully stuck his tongue at Roman.

Roman turned on his heels, and ran towards a nearby forest.

Remus calmly followed into the forest, once close enough he slammed the doll into a near-by tree.

Roman grunted as his half naked body was thrown against at tree. He tried to get his breath back after the sprint.

"You honestly thought you could get away that easily?" Remus strapped the doll to the bark, skipping over to Roman.

Roman struggled against his invisible bonds, "you are so dead when I get control of my body, Re."

"you can try but I know this will all be worth it" Remus leaned in on Roman, pressing his chest against his brother's bare one "you can't say you did not enjoy it?"