Watch us while we play (RemRomCeit)

summary: Remus convinces Roman to try new things - pole dancing - things get a little heated between them during their playtime, and Janus helps Remus get what he wants.

Warning contains themes: incest / voyeurism / gay sex / humping / anal sex / anal fingering / begging / blow jobs / masturbation

Top Remus

Bottom Roman

Voyeur Janus

Remus had somehow persuaded his twin to explore Thomas' mature imagination, before Roman could change his mind Remus had already whisked him away to the far most corner in their domain.

When Roman looked around, he saw an empty club, Remus gave him no warning as to what they were exploring. They stood alone on the stage, where was only one pole in the centre.

Roman started to sweat nervously; what exactly did his brother sign him up for. Roman turned to where he knew Remus was standing, to ask what was going on, "Re-?" 

But his brother wasn't there.

"Remus, what the hell are you playing at!" Roman yelled, frustrated. Why did Remus ditch him?

"I swear to god, if you jump out and try to kill me again, I'm not agreeing to this next time." The light side called out while he sulked.

The stage lights spontaneously turned on – or rather Roman was led to believe it was spontaneous – suddenly he wasn't in his regular attire; now, he was wearing a sparkling silver halter neck crop top with sequined red rose details and matching high-waisted shorts. Instinctively Roman covered himself with his hands with a surprised yelp, blushing bashfully.

Remus emerged from behind the curtains wearing a black leather one piece with a large window showing off the wide space between his nipples tapering down to his belly button, held together by crisscrossing lace.

"Bro, you better have a damn good explanation for this." Roman frowned.

Remus grinned mischievously, "I just wanted to spend some quality time with you, princey." He pouted acting innocent, walking up to his brother, pinching the prince's bottom.

Roman yelped and moved back, but Remus herded him until his twin had his back to the pole.

"come on Ro, you're no stranger to performance; this is just another stage to leave you mark on, I just want to help you expand your range." Remus purred into Roman's ear, causing his brother to shudder.

"I-I like my r-range the way i-it is." Roman stuttered.

Remus looked Roman dead in the eye, "you need to loosen up Roman, a creative side such as yourself shouldn't cage themselves and settle for boring clichés."

Roman tried not to be tempted, but Remus was starting to make sense.

Remus smirked, "this is simply just another role to play." He said, and finally got a response that he was hoping for.

Roman had a sparkle in his eyes, and he nodded to Remus... "okay." He agreed.

"wonderful, I knew you'd come around" Remus smiled.

Hours later and Roman was really getting into it, pole dancing with his brother sounded weird as a concept, but when in practice it was fun. He was loose in every sense of the word. Liberated. Set free. He was no longer the caged bird singing.

He allowed himself to grind on Remus, to touch his twin, knowing it was an act – for him at least – things got really heated as the music played in the background; The Hills by The Weeknd. Hands explored bodies while Remus was on his knees behind Roman, his twin leaning on him in the same position thrusting seductively at the air as Remus kissed his neck.