Celebrations part 2: Roman's Revenge

Warning:

This part contain themes of: incest / begging / food kink / anal sex / blow jobs / anal fingering/ spanking / hand jobs / 69 position

top Roman / bottom Remus

Roman was sleeping soundly in Remus' bed, his brother's room tainting his dreams with obscene scenarios, but he was used to them.

Remus woke up from a thought, rubbing his eyes but they soon trailed to Roman. He had a cocky smile, creating a bottle of chocolate.

Roman drooled on the pillow mumbling incoherently. Remus carefully removed the covers off Roman, pouring some of the chocolate onto Roman's chest and all the way down to his dick. Roman stirred slightly as his dick twitched in interest, but his eyes remained shut.

Remus smiled, leaning his head over to slowly lick some of the chocolate from Roman's chest. Roman hummed, the sensations of the outside world mixing with his subconscious. His eyes rolling behind the lids.

Remus trailed his tongue over Roman's nipples, collecting the chocolate as he climbed on top of him to sit on Roman's thighs.

Roman breath hitched as his nipples hardened. The unexpected weight on his thighs was what woke him; the prince's eye fluttered open to see the blurring vision of his twin above.

"R-Remus?"

"Hey, Ro. I did say about that chocolate, didn't I?" Remus calmly stated, leaning down to lick some more chocolate from the prince.

Roman looked himself down, blinked to regain his full vision, when it did and when Remus went down for more, he chuckled lowly. "So, you decided to make me your snack?"

"Yeah, you're really sweet. Even without the chocolate" Remus sat up on Roman's legs and licked a bit of chocolate from his face.

"Mmm, is that so?" He said still dazed, but he then pulled Remus to his mouth licking into it, to taste what his brother was tasting.

Remus' breath hitched but he didn't resist, trying to suck on Roman's tongue. Remus was grinding himself on Roman's thighs to try get some sort of friction.

Roman licked his way out of Remus' mouth, his teeth tugging and nibbling Remus' bottom lip. He pushed his legs up to slide Remus onto his torso. "Is there something you want Re?"

"I-I want you to make me full" Remus panted, rolling his hips against Roman's now being needy, with his dick hard against Roman's abs. "please, Ro, I need you now." He begged.

Roman look down at his half hard chocolate coated dick. "Hungry, are we?"

Roman reached for the chocolate sauce and squirted it in his hands, rubbing the sticky substance and warming it up before reaching around Remus to teased his brother's hole circling the rim.

"A-Ahh! Ro- hurry please~!"

Remus whimpered, trying to push onto his twin's fingers and grabbing Roman's shoulders for support.

"I don't know Remus, you teased me quite a bit earlier. Do you think you deserve it?" Roman dipped just his pinkie in.

Remus whined, trying to rock his hips back "Sorry I teased y-you so much! I really need you, pr-princey."

Roman pulled out his pinkie. "Don't worry brother I'll get you the main course... eventually." He smirked.

Remus whined at the loss but leaned into the crook of Roman's neck and started to lick and suck at the skin.