Creation War

Summary: during a creative battle, Romans plans are unexpectedly foiled. 

warning: incest / crossdressing / teacher x student role play / lap dance / anal play / butt plug / riding / come inside

Remus grew bored inside his own room. He had nothing to do to pass the time other than create things, which gave him an idea. Remus sunk out into his brother's room and snuck behind him.

"CREATION WAR!" Remus called out, creating green slime all over Roman's bedroom walls.

Roman gasped, "what the- oh it's on like Donkey Kong, Remus!"

Roman created a giant cream pie on a catapult and pulled the lever fire it at Remus, covering him in cream.

Remus climbed out of the pile; his clothes drenched in the substance. "Oh yeah? Well take this!"

Remus created a cannon-gun, pointing it at Roman and pulled the trigger, covering his brother in sewage.

Roman shrieked in horror, and instantly cleaned away the sewage, "that was way too gross at least I gave you something that tasted good."

Roman snapped his fingers and gave Remus comically huge buck teeth.

Remus clapped his hands to remove the buck teeth. "What'd you expect? I'm not all cupcakes and rainbows!"

Remus grinned, snapping his fingers to give Roman edgy-over-the-top makeup.

Roman flicked his hair dramatically, and turned Remus' entire outfit bright pink.

Remus rolled his eyes but smiled, and turned Roman's normal prince outfit into a wilting tree. "That's the only role you can get in auditions" He chuckled just to annoy Roman

"How dare you I shine on stage, you piece of trash." He put Remus in a trash can costume and cackled at how fitting it was.

"I'm trash, huh?" Remus summoned a trash-bag and dumped all the contents onto Roman. "You look even better now!"

Roman cringed at the stench, he looked really annoyed. "Stop making me smell bad!"

As he went the fire back at Remus something got in his eye and distracted him, pointing his trajectory off target. The sparkling magic bounced off of three of his mirrors and hit him, suddenly Roman was clean of garbage and emo makeup, now in a sexy school girl outfit.

"Pfffft-" Remus burst out into a fit of laughter. "That really BACKFIRED on you didn't it?!" Remus used the play of words on the situation, nothing could describe how funny this was to him.

Roman blushed completely and utterly embarrassed, "shut up." He whined trying to pull the incredibly short skirt over his privates that were tucked into white lace lingerie.

Remus calmed down a bit, stopping to a giggle. "Not gonna lie, though. That outfit makes you look hot" he grinned but flared back into laughter almost immediately.

Roman sulked and went over to his bed snapped away the slime on his walls and getting rid of any of Remus' left-over gross creations. He grabbed a pillow to cover himself up.

"Awee~ don't be such a baby, Ro! You're supposed to be the older twin." Remus sat at the bottom of the bed, "just change back into your normal prince outfit with your magic or something."

Roman's eye shifted anxiously as he bit his lip, in all honesty he'd worn this outfit before and he really liked it, and the white lingerie underneath was pretty and felt soft on him.

Remus thought for a bit, a slight hum in his throat before having an idea "hmm~ or I could always remove it for you." Remus crawled over and climbed on top of Roman.